Saturday 23 February 2013

Petals

Visual

Petals stuck to lips

My binging fate?
No fate

Themes BGT and XFACTOR winners
Telly shocks
Whitney dying
Neil Armstrong dying

2012 Highlights
Jubilee
Olympics
Royal baby

We buy while Santa eats a mince pie

Carrots
Rudolph's red nose
How it froze and the sleigh rose

Xmas parties
Films
Songs
Carols

The charts

Mcdonalds
Mclaughin!!!

Bunched up boobs like flowers
Dazzling blue eyes like light from a watchtower

Dreams that make us different
Unlike anything before
Something raw

Searching for the perfect shell
A shining perfect shell
Pink inside like the sky

Eternal note
Cute in her petticoat

A speck became a ship

(My tatoo of a dot on my wrist)

The song of sunset
I can not forget
I remember how we met
How we did connect

Marriage

Kiss my hand
The stars in the sky are filming us!!

The stars are out
The air is electric
The sky is epic

Dream and dream and dream and dream again!!

Twirling dancing spiral fun

Gluttony killed man not food

Sophie
A smart little cupcake

Jens diamondback

Extreme hunger
I wish I was younger

Schizophrenia?

I fell asleep amongst the flowers

Memory

Shaking the tree
Deep in the wood
Playing in the leaves

Sex

I imagine your hands on my breasts
Putting me in a trance

Now you are tinted green

Childhood at school
In a milk dream

Next to the log fire
Warm hands on my skin
Steamy windows
Steamy breathing

Manhattan

This islands a paradise
NY
Love at first sight
I look up at the buildings and think
Of the bravery it took to build them
Bloomingdales heartline
My first expensive lipstick!!

Travelling to Australia
Red sand in a letter

But the day and ever I think of
English rain
The music of home and the dome

Cool luck
Sheer luck
How do I get lucky?

She wiped his tears with her hair
Locks that scented the air

'Building in the leaves'
-Christina Rossetti'

I love spring
I watch the birds brave and looking fresh

Peach palm
Palm in palm on a island

Secret source
Secret force that drives the summer sea

War Visual

Poppies flowing on the sea

Your pretty flowers have not blown
You are not too old and forgotten

Lord,wise and just
I put my trust

New York
NY Nest

Fresh talent is -excitingly different

Please no hurt and loss
Don't cost me my arc,my glow,my spark

In silence hung
I could not communicate

White as dove,lily,light








No comments:

Post a Comment