Tuesday 30 October 2018

'The stars that crowd the summer skies'


‘The stars that crowd the summer skies’-Robert Bridges



‘Be a god and hold me with a charm!

Be a man and fold me with thine arm!’-Robert Browning



Magical dot art



My heart is ……………….yours



You are the one shining in the sky



‘The deep snow of a page’-Gergory Orr



Feel like I’m becoming a black cloud



The way of the swan.com



He is all harmony



I need a house of a dream



In the Mountains



I want to be stronger

Make you feel fonder

Burst into song

Burst into tongue

Make a real bond





5

I want to be braver

The one that you favour

For you I would labour



Follow you in a cave

Follow you in a maze

To kiss you,to be saved



A pillar of the community?

I want to be trusting



‘Can I honestly count you as a friend?

Or are you just someone who I know?

Would you stick through thick and thin?

Or if there’s trouble,just pack up and go?

-Jim Bowes



The tail of a comet

A strawberry plummet



Exercise with a ballet bar



I’ll make a smiler out of you!



Getting back together

I recount all your charms



The sanctuary of my bed with you



Translated by your lovely eyes and butterflies

6

Path the way to paradise



Art Galleries

Paintings so angelic,euphoric



‘Your curves were like demi waves,

Dancing in my hand’-Jim Bowes



The harmonization company!



Doves dancing



‘Shimmering trees awaken the world’-Michelle Hargreaves



‘Fireworks,rockets,sweets in pockets’-Corrie Walsh



Just a small grain of difference



‘Two planes had hit the towers

They hit them with such great power’-Nicola Huare



‘The Trade Center went down in a cloud of dust.

How can they claim this act was just’-Robert Clark



‘For film fan’s there’s plenty from girlish weepies

To horror films that give you the creepies’-Robert Pixton



A speck of light

With monsters,bats ,zombies

The sky is constantly black




No comments:

Post a Comment