Friday 29 November 2013

Message from the moon

Message from the moon
Whistling a tune!

Message from the rune
Vikings travelling on a water flume!

Message from the womb
Get painting my room!

Message from the tomb
Bring me my favourite bloom!

Message from the constellations
We will solve your situations!

My mind needs riot control

Sophie and the TV
An empty room
Dancing to a cartoon
Sophie fashion-nieca!!

Earth day (Being green)

I once had a keen memory
Remembered every detail

Alone time from the frontline

Dress Design Idea
White dress with rainbow buttons

As a child I saw two magpies
Lover deep passion magpies

Hey gorgeous on the roof
Keep us storm proof

Friendly pure and good

Jesus

Children sat round him like flowery angels

I need good news

Writing 'To heaven's gate'

Stop the voices in my head
The sun is a glorious red!

Two hearts beating to each other
Creating a new fire

Tender love just marriage

Christmas

'A humbug in his heart'-Robert Browning

I hope to enchant with a soft robe

The love and need of fashion

Lion fashion

Safe summertime
Safe maritime

Talks and tales and
2 for 1 cocktails!

'United to you as rays to the sun'-Michelangelo

A work so beautiful
Walking around the art gallery

'The garland on her golden hair,cheerful
And finely woven with flowers,is so
Joyful that each flower presses
The one in front as if all are vying
To be the first to kiss her head'-Michelangelo

'The burning light of your eyes stolen from paradise'-Michelangelo

The sun glowed golden with clouds like roses underneath

May there always be merciful spring
One message of your love

'Hark to the thousand voices of
The God in sea and night,
And high above us,behold
His thousand eyes of light'-Heinrich Heine

Travelling

The beauty found like
Children finding a new playground

Children teach you
Life is beautiful

Christmas

A roast or the coast?
If only!!!

Is my fate a kiss or bitterness?

'Her laugh is so healthy,so happy,so free'-Heinrich Heine

'Constellations complete I feel the stars'-Heinrich Heine

'The moment I kiss you,
I'm carried away
By poetic inspiration
I feel my soul is in the grip of a
Wonderous intoxication'-Heinrich Heine

Platonic
Harmonic

Or

Voluptuous sexual fire
I am demanding a kiss!!

Letters of fire are the force of love

'Such a darling,such a vision
That no poet could invent'-Heinrich Heine

You turned my heart into shining fire

You are my heart cherry

You are in the chamber of my heart

A torch in my hand
Love in my hand

Finding your soul
Sound crowned

Courage and today's combat

Your eyes are a blue romantic haze
As gentle as the moon

Fair fame?
Beautiful fame?

Your soft cheeks
Lets glitter in joy!!

'Fragrant flowers'-Andrew Marvell

To the pendant
The orange bright
Heat and light

Purple locks found in the seas

Christmas

Chocolate on your cheeks!!

Bleeding from hailstone
Bullets are shooting at my head

The glow show
The beauty bar

Christmas

Mince pie mixture!!

Scrapping the custard!!

Another day another donut!!

I reflect
The shining pool of thought

Hits of happiness

Bow strings
A perfect beauty

'Mountain of milk snow'-Matthew Arnold

Hospital

There was no hospital ray
It was a struggle

Secret eyes
Arch smile

Sweet lovely notes,this way!
This day!

Emotional way
Shore to shore

Ice skating at Christmas

Cold winter air
In a deep sonnet

We belong like two flowers tied together

Searching for a happy land
Outside of this house

'Coasting mountain clouds and kiss't
By the evening amethyst'-Robert Louis Stevenson

The beach speaks
Flowing blue ribbons

A lampless isle
Feeling alone but I smile

'My fears are great,mu strength is small'-William Cowper

The sylvan world?

My soul in a moment expressed

Lord,cast my fears away

The perfect night
Standing together watching pretty fireworks

The perfect love
Pretty cupidity

The perfect voice
Pretty vocality

The perfect charity gift
Pretty humanity

The perfect place
Pretty tranquility

The perfect loyalty
Pretty Magnanimity

Christianity
Sanity
Humanity

Your friendship is treasure like
Love and old romance

'The pendant drops of ice'-William Cowper

A present God

Angels 'All perfect in their kind'-William Cowper

Having community and opportunity

Identity and certainty
Knowing who you are
Longevity

Velvety longevity

Unconditional love

Unconditionally
Totally
Completely
Entirely

Intellectual beauty

Purity
Unity
Eternity

Clarity
Popularity

Surety and nicety from all,I dream

Being interested with
Curiosity and generosity

'Like hues and harmonies of evening '-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Dream love express

'The orange hue of heaven sunk silently'-Percy Bysshe Shelley

University for diversity

'We dream of happy,high,magestically'-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Hospital and the sword ward

Bring me a chord

'Crimson dew'-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Your image in a dream
Emblazonry

I dream at your grave
By a moon of pearl

Singing
Swinging
Winging!!!

'Of deep affection and of truth sincere'-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Frozen bud
Moon of love

Your love is paved

Do Angels cause rain and lightning?
Tempestuous days?

'From my wings are shaken the dews that waken'-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Melodious dew

Sunny frost

Everything
By my heart alone



















No comments:

Post a Comment