Thursday 10 April 2014

Butterfly

Butterfly
Stay with me

I need your velvet wings
Your colours in spring

The moment
We all stop to look
Mesmerized

You are born
I am born
You speak a gentle word

Flutter,fluttering
Staying calm and trusting

Butterfly
Are you going to fly my way?
Will you be still for a moment?

I hold out my hand

So fast,please don't disappear
It's electrifying

When you die
I will keep you safe
Your wings in paint

I could find you
On a necklace,dress,hair clip

Butterfly
Land on my neck
While I lie in the sun
On a ships deck

(Sundeck)

A 'hot' christian!

'Tread lightly ,she is near
Under the snow,
Speak gently,she can hear
The daisies grow'-Oscar Wilde

Happy in my satin waistcoat looking for

'My Honey'-Seamus Heaney

A poet's heart and 'the satin moon'-Oscar Wilde

Sing on for love

'The meadow's laced with dew'-Oscar Wilde

I promise
I swear
My air

I give you my word
The blood of a ladybird

Give a drop of gold

Poems written

'The Milky Way was a gang of sparks'-Simon Armitage

A white frost above me

'The cream of the nipple'-Simon Armitage

'How very fly of him,
The father of the skies,
To send his silver son
Down on a thread of light'-Simon Armitage

'A rain of leaves'-Simon Armitage
I want to bury myself in

The moon
A snowball
A very large snowball!

'My love is true and all for you'-A.E.Housman

The dusk of dreams
I love you especially after sunset

Exploding fire at the piano
Their lies a babycino

England
Isle of music and myth

Blossoming photography
Looking into Crystallography

'The glimmering sheep'-A.E.Housman
As we look to the fields on the motorway

Blossoms in the window
A pretty Leonardo

The drift of blossoms
Travelling on a river
The water like silver

Versing what I know
Getting ready for the show

A lust for words
That key to a box
That is undisturbed

A world deep hidden in the grass
I look for pixies with a spying glass!

Happy is the lover

The glow of the cook
The glow of the Brook (a small stream)

Water noise
A sea that is turquoise
Looking for boys and joys

Noise can be considered unpleasant
An unwanted sound
But when I hear you
I want to be near you
I want your voice aloud!

I am a flower and the audience is a drop of water

Water noise
Can also destroy
Stay between the lifebuoys

The loudest Water Noise?
It would have to be Niagara Fall's

The mist and the smell
I imagine a rainbow over the top!
Mist rising,the power!

Niagara Fall's looks like
White bed sheets coming off the edge of the bed!

Dreaming of a Orchard of cherries,apples,strawberries so juicy!!

Searching for a Orchard Oriole (bird)

Windless Orchard
I smile at all the colour
Could that person behind that fountain
Be my future lover?

Could we bathe together in a spring?
Kiss in a golden glow?

Could we pick fruit and feed each other?
Could we laugh and hide in tall grass?

Could we follow a spiral path and fill the air with scent?

Swing and twist in the air?
My copia!











No comments:

Post a Comment