Friday 5 February 2016

The Same Fire

The same fire
We have the same fire

The music and the magic
Every time I sit down to the piano

In my teens
I was a wilder flower

It’s in my eyes
By light electric
I want you

Charity shop ornaments
They make me remember

Raw radiance
Starlike and looking healthy

Face of love and peace
I love my mother

The heart aspires looking
Up at New York city

‘Remind,enchant,delight and
Know and comfort one another’-Katherine Raine

‘Unwritten poem,
Diamond in drop of rain,
Star in a tear’-Kathleen Raine

‘From the mystery that empowers poets’-Kathleen Raine

‘Evanescent as dream’-Kathleen Raine

‘The price of a far memory’-Kathleen Raine

‘Show me what I am and what is love’-Kathleen Raine

‘The seasons,the leaves,the loves,
Song to its source,soul to its star’-Kathleen Raine

‘Dear friends,whose letters alight like birds in my mornings’-Kathleen Raine

Reverie Was college my melody?

‘Walking ghostly in the dew’-W.B.Yeats

‘Send peace on all the lands’-W.B.Yeats

‘The moon beams from his eye’-W.B.Yeats

‘For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand’-W.B.Yeats

The ancient ways
I love reading about the Vikings

‘I cast my heart into my rhymes’W.B.Yeats

My life is rhymed by reveries

‘Emblematical of love’

‘We must laugh and we must sing,
We are blest by everything’-W.B.Yeats

She had fluttering hair

The hills of old
When your running out of breath

Eyes that are laughter lit
And sore cheeks to go with it!

Crazed by love
Dreaming dove

Unbroken by the storm
Feeling safe and new-born?

A watcher is:a love and a kiss

Your day?
Make it beautiful

‘The waves of dew’-Eugene Field

I want a nice bum!

Bread

Going to town and having brown!

Chocolate
If its forbidden
You think about it al the time

‘Work it out’

Mental health
Not side effects
Human effects (How do people treat you)?

I am going to try overnight oats

Variety of key
(Life and exercise)

Gratitude list

Grateful to wake up warm in bed
Grateful the Jesus bled
Grateful for something to eat
Grateful for sound sleep

Grateful for the clothes on my back
Even though I know I’m fat

Grateful for the light bulb
When the sky outside is all dull

Grateful for running water
And for being a daughter of God

Grateful for a niece’s hand
Grateful for my nephews kiss
Grateful for the love of my sis

Grateful for music,oh
I am grateful for music
And the magic of a child

Grateful for birds filling my eyes
Filling the skies

Grateful for the sun
It makes me cry like an onion

Grateful for the moon
And a disney cartoon

Grateful for the stars
And classy cocktail bars

Grateful for beautiful art
Grateful for a good heart

Mission statement

My mission is perfect health
My mission is just enough wealth

My mission is a safe home
My mission is to meet my Angel and fly over Rome

My mission is to help World hunger
My mission is to get younger and younger

My mission is to lose weight
My mission is to trust fate

My mission is to hear that silent melody
My mission is to make waves in the flowers,everly

‘The ocean unrolls like cloth into the shore’-Gig Ryan

‘You climb into the dune,curved around the bay
Like a castle wall’-Gig Ryan

‘Big romance paddles the water’-Gig Ryan

Glamorous dreams
Flowing in the streams

I believe there is
Character in poverty




Fresh Flower Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment