Thursday 20 October 2016

One big act

One big act
I should have seen you were a rat

I wish someone could appear by magic

I’m not deluded
I’m trying to find the music

Beauty is everywhere
Courage is everywhere

Wonderfulrings.com website idea

Walking in the night
A joy watching the lights
Towers to look up at
Taxi drivers chat

Out of harm’s way
In your arms I will lay

‘A drop of water swirls like marble’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘She is my heartache’-Greek lyric poetry
‘Voices of honey and song devine’-Greek lyric poetry

Flower blossomed bride
She looked over to the tender grass
Answering to a call of love
‘The fancy ones’ in her black book

Painful poverty
I want to give you a shiny toy

Sounds of the great sea
Pleasantly

Classroom full of loves

‘Luminous as a planet’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘New York glitters like a new idea’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘The sweet infinity’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘The lilacs pretty’-E.Nesbit

Fairy people sitting in the flowers
Singing and making rhyme for hours

No other love
Whispering
Worshipping

‘Love me forever’-Robert Browning

‘Flowers in completeness’-R.Browning

‘My burning kiss’-R Browning

Ringlets

‘The mutual touch
Eleactric,panting for their full deep hearts’-Elizabeth Browning

‘A beating heart at dance time’-Elizabeth Browning

‘The patient angel waiting for a place’-Elizabeth Browning

‘The first flush of delight’-Elizabeth Browning

‘Such a letter from such a hand’-Elizabeth Browning

‘My experience in reveries’-Elizabeth Browning

Australia wound
Love is best

‘Fairy sparks’-R Browning

A sweet face goes by

Passionately and joyfully
A sympathizing friend

I lay awake and I adore
The day you said hello
Like a mug of warm coco
I smile from head to toe


When your standing by the door
I realise I need,want to see you more
Listen to you talk
It’s you I hope for

I need a bow and arrow
I need some magic to borrow
I need some courage to follow
My heart

You are the morning post
I think I love you most
Like a friendly ghost
I feel you watching over

An image of love
A touch from above

I’m climbing into bed
Hoping love is ahead
And I’m closing my eyes
Whispering to the skies

I’m dreaming he will save the night and the day
Free me from a lions cave
Take me away

‘Love is friendship set on fire’-Jeremy Taylor

‘Treat your friends as you do your pictures,
And place them in their best light’-Jennie Jerome Churchill
‘A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself
-and especially to feel’-Jim Morrison

‘Friendship is a sheltering tree’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

The violet was in flowing purple

Dazzled by the trees
The birds with melodies

‘The pebble is truth alone’-Keith Douglas

I miss affection,sex and affection

‘To this eternal motion’-Jon Silkin

‘Donor of light’-Jon Silkin

For a rainbow

It’s my flame
What is your flame?

‘Eyes of love entirely’-Louis MacNeice

The touch poem
My hands are going up

A campfire
With sweet desire












No comments:

Post a Comment