Thursday 11 August 2011

Love and Life 9-11

The pleasure of now and then giving

Idea

Model agency called 'Faces and Places'

The X

Eyes
I tried to soften his heart

Woodstock
Whirled by the wind

An evening with the photograph album
The voice of the waterfall

I want a helper
Attention
A snog!!!

Snogging means the world to me

Music

'Put the bass in'!!!

Mental illness

Descending the stairs into hell

I want the street to understand
Like a dolphin swim

Sound of water over a rock
You are peace

The new ship
Waves of fate

Shells

I listen to the sea
Moving in my ear

Will the voices die under the sea?
And turn into music?

Stairs of water

God is
Love and the whole of nature

Florence
Narrow streets
White linen sheets

Pure and deep everlasting love

Someone honest and good

Oh my dove
Oh my love

Sunny doves
Sunny loves

Orange
Mandarin mood

TV Friends

The song of the phoebe bird!!!

An issue with hate
I think he has lost his heart

The swirl in crystal
Twinkles like light in the woods

Sophie

The bright clasp of her whole hand around my finger!!!

The lollypop lady regards me with amazement
Your lollypop lady loves you!!!

A sun to me
Your personality

Love is an enchanting language

Tea

The cup of strength
A piece of English heaven

Art can add to love
Like hope on fire

I walk towards you on a stream-path
Meeting harmonies

Karma cry
Heroic heart

Our bodies pressed against each other
I can feel your warm beat
Appassionato

Lust
Not inquestionable hurt

I want to concentrate like a ray

'Fame' said as an insult!!!

The shadow of the poplar fell
Despair
I need air

Fluorescent orange tulips in the back garden
The want of you

Like the jewelled sky
My two eyes are giving you love forever

'Eternise'

Your heart is a rose
What colour?

White-crested waves
Sapphire cave
Diamond cave!!!

Places I want to visit

Stonehenge at Sunset
New Quay by the sea
Brighten
Glasgow
Iceland Reykjavik
Ibiza town The Capital Eivissa

Europe

Italy Milan
Spain Barcelona
Sweden Stockholm

USA

California
Hawaii
New York again!!!

Asia

China Wall
Beijing
Japan
Tokyo

The Carribbean

Jamaica Kingston

Brazil Rio de Janeiro
Cuba Havana

Egypt Cairo
Israel Jerusalem

Tibet Nepal Lhasa
Phillippines Manilla

Holidays

The spell of the shell

No comments:

Post a Comment