Wednesday 7 September 2011

Morning Young

Youth
Everything is new and hopeful
Morning
Everything is new and hopeful

Don't be a cloudberry
Life can be cruel and thundery
It can also be smiles with
Sweet clownery

There is no escape
When you cannot see the landscape

Mental Health
Training for the Common Wealth!!!
Trying
Like a young bird flying

I beg God to be undisturbed
To be filled with his words in proverb

The Priory
The Memory
The Calvary

What is your inner nature?

The Spiritual World
Is like a pearl
A crying boy
A crying girl

Illness

The heart is sunless
The sky is moonless
The waves are tuneless

Distance relationships
Rainbow as a telephone wire

It's not you's
It's cruise

Roundness
Prejudice

5 Country cheeses
Different chineses

Poetry is my treasure

Jammy Jo
Glockenspiel

Binged
Unhinged
God I am begging you

Unaware
Threadbare
Unaware of the glassware

I can't remember anything
I can't even take the television in
Flashbacks
Confusing maps
When life is for enjoying

Lonely and depressed
I want to be the best
People are kicking my nest
Maybe if I rest
Tomorrow will be blessed

Possessed by a red breast

Eating disorders?
Make them feel accepted

I need a job and I feel like a blob
Sob sob!!!

Scorcher
Torture

Bored
Need a record
Maybe I will look on the weatherboard

Lutenist (lute player)

Christmas work
I am going to do a Mountain Cirque

Housework is not always teamwork!!!

Embedment
Be you
Believe in goodness

Punishment
Murderous words

Window shopping
Mannequin watching

I can't count miles!

Flatmates pet hates

Towels on the floor
I have growing claws

Washing up left in the sink
It makes me think of moving on

Even when I ask,they frustrate
Encourage me to carbohydrate

Hovering the stairs
Air freshener airz

Hovering the lounge and kitchen
Mopping the lounge and kitchen
Leaves me bitchin
Dreaming of a fiction

Taking out the dustbin
Homemade spray of water and jasmine

Sorting the mail
Feeling guilt for ale

Washing,drying
Handling underwear

It's always me looking after repairs

It's like talking to a stonewall
Verging on a brawl

Need to tone
When I am alone

Alone
No one calls me
No one phones

I feel like a floodgate

I moan
Where is my home?

Love

Riots and Chariots

Idea
'Candy Clothing'

The Future
Tablature
Curvature

Real penguin in my pocket

Carry on
Mading on

'Illume'

Bedroom
Spray of perfume
Turning up the volume!!

I used to be jealous of blond hair
Now I wave my wand!!

Nerves and Curves
I must get over my
Nerves and Curves
I was not born to observe

Is my life a waste?
I miss having  my waist

Am I a doormat?
I am definitely a diplomat!!

Album name idea

Red,orange,yellow,green,blue,indigo,violet!!!

I miss Miss Fletcher

Saxophonic
Radiophonic

Obese
And not in peace

Wigan
I want to write like Spike Milligan

Preston
There is a test on

Bamberbridge
Coolidge

Leyoland
Like I planned

Angel news

The beautiful wooden raft
Woodcraft crashing
Fighting the waves

I can taste salt in the mist

The beach
Close at hand
It exercises your mind

I hear a ballad when
I see your face
A scoop of ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment