Wednesday 7 September 2011

Photoengrave

Photoengrave

Rosepose
Nantucket

Memory

Gullivers Travels Theme park
Water flume
Log flume

Remembering Concerts

U2
Coldplay
Snow Patrol
Stereophonics
Anastasia
Eric Clapton
Faithless
Embrace
Nelly Furtado
Fightstar

Visual

Floating piano keys

Alien made from heart with big ears

Visual

Picture of baby lying on top of heart

Maternal devotion
Love is your notion

He is indentifying
Windows

Fat?
Sun-shaped

Ferns collecting happy moments
Collecting smiles

Talk to the ocean
In all deep places
Love in action

Idea

Ginger cereal

Idea

Bug and Baby Jewellery

Baby in flower necklace

You are here
You are important
Every segment

Achieve goodness
Wear it on a necklace

What is a picture of goodness?

A babies hand around a finger
Seeing a starving African eat

Memory

Growing watercress in infant school
Progress

Diet food =CalPal

One question
Does he make you hot?

God's clever coconuts

Beat the hunger
Beat the wonder

Idea

Ballet to Techno!!!

I feel moonshot

Memory

French toast on holiday

Radio La La

'A Curio'
A curious child

African megadeath
(Death of a million people)

Give me love
We can turn into doves!!

My last rolo
My first solo

For you

I would die the wildest death

For you

I would give you my last breath

For you

I would write the perfect poem

For you

I would travel like a pilgrim

Draw a cherubim

Idea

Cello dress

Idea

Gingerbread man t-shirt/dress

No speaker in the
Bibliotheca!!(Library)

Musicians play their instruments
And face them to the moon!!

To ride the highest wave
Explore the deepest cave

To find a precious stone
Worthy of a throne

Acting

How eternal is the sun?

Voices,spirits,ghosts,angels,demons?

Life is terrifying

My illness started
When I got my exam results
I tried to sing opera

I wish I could still drive

A levels

Two 'E's went in like daggers
Victimised for love

Disney
For love

The Gym
For love

Health
For love

Kindness
For love

Smoking and Bloking!!

Cookie F**

Just had a really nice tomato!!

Advertising
Surprising
Rising

Did I go to jail?
Did I pinch something for sale?

I want to feel heaven
Not nine eleven

Badboys,
Choirboys or
Stable boys?

Badgirls
Cowgirls

Everything is put under the carpet
We need to be eared
Counselling air

Heart

Compassion
Affection
Spirit

Sympathy
Empathy
Feeling

The soul of a angel

Heart bear design

Heart cloud

Life is like a computer animation
Please let me come to life

Amazing lives
Amazing love
Africa

Idea

Love heart headbands

Daily hurt
I hope for you

Loss of memory
Can't find the information

Need a psychiatrist
Parachutist
I am wreckage on a sea bed

To feel comfort
I eat too much

To avoid disappointment
I stopped going out

Original shape
Spin on clothing

Titanic
Trysail

Soul digger

No comments:

Post a Comment