Thursday 22 September 2011

Love is

Love is far far away
Or next door
On the shore

Love can downpour
Love is your talent to draw

Composed
Easygoing
Equable

Young and sunny
Eating honey

Love is helping in the garden
Painting the fence
For 20 pence!!!

Love is a cherub picture,
The best

Someone reaching to the cupboard for you
A kind thankyou

Someone buying you an ice cream
Kissing you at night saying 'Sweet dreams'

Cooking for 20 people
A family gathering

Love is playing the piano
Holding up the mistletoe!!

Love is amazing,admiring

Love is donating a organ

Donating to charity,helping the homeless

Love is serving soup or baking a cake

Love is

A night out on cocktails
Receiving a message from your partner
A wax sealed letter

Reading and re-reading a book!!

Love is feeding a baby or giving a child a treat

Someone putting a plaster on you
Sewing on a button

A round of applause
As they open the doors

And of course Love is someone saving your life
Bravery
Or looking for a missing person

Making and buying cards
Making and buying jewellery

Making aromatherapy creams for Nan
Nan nitting me a hat and scarf!!

Love is happy spirit

Grandad buying me pick and mix!!
Mum making me a birthday cake!!

The theatre and Granada studios on my birthday
A child's discovery

Borrowing sugar from your neighbour
Getting to know your neighbour

Trust and Life

Found out they are monsters
Horrendous

Having no memory scares me

Singing with you
I dream of I do

Dancing with you
I dream of I do

Watching you
I dream of I do

Child abuse
Am I the evil one?

Illness

10 years
No cheers
No beers
No ears

I want to be a rocketeer
Or kill my puppeteer

Immigrant
Celebrant

Calender?
What is the truth?

Crator

-A bowl-shaped hole on the surface
Of my moon-heart

Sophie clapping!!
Precious!!!
Sophie napping !!
Those little eyelids!!

Memory

Buying rollerskates from St Johns summer fete aged 10

Disney hype and excitement

'Fancied'!!

Burnt wood
Glowing cinder
I feel like the remaining ashes

Childhood
Child good
Heartwood
(Central core of tree)

Illness

Don't leave me with medicine

A baby's smile
A toy mobile
A child so fragile

Breath happy
Not snappy!!

Sweet young
Covered by  a shantung (heavy silk fabric)

Berry sweet
Sweet shaped like three berries

Car attraction
Angel in hell

The weight loss buzz
But sometimes being slim doesn;t work

Thunder hunger

Paraclete (mediator)

Vibraharp (percussion instrument)

Life

A hard climb
Difficult
Containing salt
High in alcohol
Drugs
Forceful
Studied with no concentration
Tough
Testing
Problematic
Violent
Cruel
Think-skinned
Pitiless

Scared
Frightened
Worry
Fear
Nervous
Alarmed
Anxious
Apprehensive
Despair

The Future

Yet to come

Hope
Want
Confidence,Expectation,Optimism
Desire
Dream
Chance
Success
Wish
Trust,Courage,Faith

The Past

Done
Ended
Gone
Forgotten
Over
History

'The Olden Times'

Now

The present
Present time
Latest fashion
Music and Movies of the moment
Current
At this instant
At this point
Right away
Pronto

Exposure
Contact
Experience
Introduction

Closure
Exposure
Contact
Classics
Publicity
Revelation of identity
Fate
The time that light falls on my work
My music
My poetry
Taking of photographs
Direction room
Building faces

No comments:

Post a Comment