Monday 26 September 2011

Music

Memory

Grandmas gramophone!!

Music

Let the anthem flow!!
Dance until your cheeks are aglow
Tap to the tempo

Visual

Skyline made of pencils

A pony on earth
A child's birth

Love that lay too deep for kissing?
Or love that did not lay at all?

If left me winded,wilting,weak

I ask my nurse the question 'Will I die'?
'Will I stop working'?

My grave
At Winstanley college
I dreamed there was no devil
And that youth was bliss

I will wait for you
Like a rock pool waiting,warm,for the sea

War

I will hold your hand evacuee

Respect and connect

We seed and soul in one

Souls goals rewards

Playing the keyboard
Lifting a sword
Riding on a surfboard
Climbing the billboard
Hearing the audience applaud

From my perspective (view)
My elective

'Chick' pea!!!

I want to be a member of the Cherokee!!
(Native American people of South)

Shape and design
Neckline

Idea

'In fancy dress' website with pictures

Petals fall to the ground
Without a sound
The wind turns them around

The silence of a piano
And then a playing logo
Someone with a halo

Painting of the sea
I look up to it on the settee
So pretty

Dangerous place
I can feel spirits
On my face

Heat Haze
Hot Gaze

Always

Mosaic feeling
Stealing my attention
Swallowing the tension

Touching myself for you
This is something new,
I knew,
My hair turned curlicue (into curls)

People
They are showing love

One more minute with you
Kinkajou (Tree-dwelling animal with large eyes)

Anguish
They punish
Circle of hell

Newspaper flying in the wind
Where is it destined?
Talking about humankind

I remember your lips
I used to worship
I remember your magic spell
You reached for my hand in hell
I listened like
I would listen to a shell

Put together
After miserable weather

I must say the right thing
Get the right wording
Maybe I should sing
Or ask you out for peking!!

Sleep of love
Head beside a turtle-dove

I check the sky for orions belt
Love spelt and felt

Strawberry heart

'Bird' watching

'Human' watching

In all her moods
And feuds
She is valued

Smiling and dailin!!

Naked work
Art work
Network

Face to face
The love

Like sequins in the sky
You open my psychic eye
Goodbye until another night!!

Amusement Arcade

Pocket full of 10 ps
Will I win on these machines?!!!

Philosophy-Basic concepts of truth,existence,reality and freedom
Sets of beliefs,aims
Causality-Principles of cause and effect

Possessed -Controlled
Crazed

Profound -means- Great,Strong,Deep
Showing great understanding

Friends

Penned friends
Trend friends
Perfect blend friends
Heaven sent friends

Men

Laziness is the biggest killer
Spiciness will help you win her

Women

Hair and skin with silkiness
Have a smile of lively happiness
Not iciness

Men

Tell her she is prettiness
Try and stop her emptiness

Women

Be a fan of healthiness,tidiness

Men

Have worldliness
Scholarliness

Women

Have soulfulness
It will end your loneliness

I listen over and over to our song
Its like a mallet striking a gong

The Good about us

Exciting places
Airport embraces
Flowers and vases
Chocolate and crazes
Sexual blazes
Singing praises

The Bad about us

Crazes and mazes
Mind games and women gazes
The pressure for babies
The distance between our places
And all those promises and maybe's
About helping each other make it
I feel betrayed you killed me
And then erased it

No comments:

Post a Comment