Monday 26 September 2011

Verse Vitality

More

I need more to explore
Not a jigsaw
It's too expensive to have a lector (uni)
Or visit Luzor (travel)

On the ship
I am a promiser
A floating friend
A listener

Biography
Painting from life

Real deal

I want the real deal
I pray Lord,I kneel
I need us both to feel
Make each other heal
A letter with a seal
A home-cooked meal
Someone who makes me do a cartwheel

Resentfulness?
I need protectiveness

Jealousy

People can destroy you
Take the life out of you

Coning me
Cloning me

You have reduced me to fragments
And now I cannot find the missing pieces

Life

The ability to take in food,adapt to the environment,grow and reproduce!!

Idea

Strawberry cooli chocolate bar!!

Illness

Did nothing but suffer
None of them see anything in me

I will  fight tooth and nail
Despite your jail

You cannot come in my castle unless you love me!!!

Am I in a coffin or a gale?

Argosy (Large merchant ship)

Greediness
Flavonoids

I have not sung
I didn't choose not to

'You' art

Cosmography (study of universe of world)
Flexography (list of films)
Glyptography (engraving gemstones)

Welcome
Stardom
Wisdom
Love

Sophie
Beautiful,delightful thing

Poem Latin 'Poema'

A past crush
He made me blush
And smelled lush!!

There's a chill in the air
The trees are getting bare
Dropping pears
There is a prayer for new leaves
We stare for birdies (bird baby talk)
A garden altair (star)

Walking in cold despair
It is warm somewhere
With a chair!!

Mush (slang for face)

Soaked with water
Rainy,showery,misty foggy but still a supporter

A duet is

A ray of light split in two

The mystery is
I have no idea how you talked

Schizophrenia
Danger?

When the world turns faster
Will I get dizzy?

Tip of the day
You have love to portray

Idea

Dove dress

How do you live with yourself?
You have destroyed my health

Angels are wing wording

More fashion ideas

T-shirts

Raspberry ripple ice cream design

Grape pattern dress
Strawberry pattern dress

Ice lolly t-shirts

Neapolitan ice cream design
Picture of chocolate,strawberry and vanilla scoops

'Printable?'

The purplest man on earth
A million worth

The only constant
A bear
A teddy bear
It does not stare

Importunate band
Busking by the newsstand

Insulated
Related
Belated
Pixilated (US Eccentric)

Terrible
But laughable

Yarrow ward
Yarrowshot
Looking for a plot
I dream't of a robot
Pouring the teapot
I dream't of the jackpot

Sand in your sandwich
Stones in your shoes from a bridge
Licking a stamp for postage

Shine as you walk
On the streets of New York

I want to be a permanent rainbow!!
Rainbowed!!

A radio song like Armstrong!!

The sound of the bath
Water running
Toys for funning

Golden light surrounds the medieval knight
It's alright!!There's a horses head
To the rescue!!

Doesn't feel the same
People change

Angel-cake for heartbreak!!

'Kittiwake' Cliff nesting gull

Songs of Gondoliers
Making life more clear
Jen and Jonny leave thirlmere
Sophie claps and cheers!!

Kisses and art and your sweetheart
A movie with Humphrey Bogart
A sonata by Mozart
Three scoops of a la carte

Kissing your troubles away
After being a castaway

Heavy waters
Need some supporters

'Flambeau' (torch)

Dressing for a dance
Dressing for a glance

Makeover

Before             After (hit by as falling star)

Safety zone

Must it always be alone?
I like listening to the gramophone (record player)
And I wish I was known

No comments:

Post a Comment