Monday 7 November 2011

Schizophrenia

In the ocean
Suffering from emotion
Is this a promotion
Or a potion?

Coldpay

I can feel the grey
It's in the back of my head
How much do you weigh?
Maybe,Someday
There will be a beam of light
And I will be ready

I don't want to be trapped in normality
But I am not lazy
A little crazy
I still thread the stems of daisies

Visual

Disco ball as sun

Tattoo idea

Fireball in middle of stomach

Glitter tattoo transfers

Will you arrive on a Eskimo canoe?
With room for two?
Will you show me what is untrue?
Bring me luck with an old horseshoe?

Your love is

Like a flow of molten lava
A whole ottava (octave)

I need you to untwist me
Like a turning manatee

'Hopeh'
Under the duvet

'Touche' (Witty remark)
Under the duvet

Touchier
Catching your fire
A shiny sapphire
You are my empire

My retrofire (firing of retro rocket)
To you I aspire

Starberry
Has a physical,violent cry
Dropping from the sky
Are you a spy?

I fear

They won't let me control my money
They won't let me control my eating

Control freaks

Is there any point of being unique if you are too scared the speak?

Some hide
Some seek

Dieting

You pretend its easy
Dieting is not easy

Every time I exercise
I remember I was picked last in gym

The stairs are reminding me

Australia

Special
Coastal
Oval shell
Modal

Astral -My name for Australia!!

I feel sick
I am no firebrick (strong heat-resistant brick)
I just dream of music

Guitarist
Therapist

Nutritionist
Perfectionist

Dearest
Careerists
I want to find a theorist

Escapist
Humorist

It's dark and
I am standing in the park
Watching the fireworks spark

All your life long
You wanted to sing a song
To prolong
To be penchant (liked)

The perfect earth
Jesus' birth

Sure deodrant advert idea

'Everybody likes a tick'!!!

Just like me

Just like me
You like to sit under the apple tree
Just like me
You run away from a bee
Just like me
You think of a life near the sea
While sat on the settee
Just like me
You believe in God,not a chimpanzee

Glowing hot
We used to slot
Before you took a shot

Relationships

Tell me now
Somehow we will take the impact

T-shirt idea

'Pow' in a speech bubble

Speech bubble t-shirts

USA

Friendly enthusiasm

UK

English sarcasm

Looking for a orgasm?

Sexual smila?
Sexual climax?

Pockets of air
Close and bare
Melting despair

Tingling
Sparkling

Fiery particles?

Alewife -means -herring like a fish!!

Fife -small flute

Flutist

'Fife life'!!!

A fighter and a lighter!!!
A writer and a moonlighter!!!
A songwriter and a igniter!!!

I want to feel

Thankfulness
Hopefulness
Peacefulness

I need

Thoughtfulness
Faithfulness
Truthfulness

Stress and mess
There is no progress

Dress worry
Press worry
Yes worry
Success worry

Dreaming of a neighbour
Cavalry soldier
To hold ya!!

I used to soak up life with a sponge
Now I am stuck in gunge

The Time

The time when the climb
Overcomes the lime

The time when rhyme
Overcomes the crime

No comments:

Post a Comment