Monday 7 November 2011

The pain of a slow death

The pain of a slow death

Blood seeping from my veins
Trickling down these chains
And you don't explain
I think of a falling airplane

Love is

Bound together

Curative -healing,health-giving

Art lover
Prophet -soothsayer

Sabre-toothed tiger-
Extinct member of cat family

Curacao- Oranged flavour liqueur
That originated on the Caribbean island of Curacao

Children's Show Idea

On the Smiley show
We love to know
We love to look at the rainbow
We love to play in the white snow
We love to drink milko

On the Smiley show
We love to grow
We love to dance the mambo
We love to play drums to a tempo

On the Smiley show
We love to sing with the piano
We love to make cookie dough
We love a cup of coco
We love a game of tick-tack-toe
(English noughts and crosses)

On the Smiley show
No-one is a foe
No-one is called slow
No-one is a scarecrow (poorly dressed person)
We wear a halo

On the Smiley show
We are curio (Curious)
We clap to the radio
We listen to stories about Pinocchio and
We paint pictures for art deco

So if you can understand
You are the fairest of the land
We made foot prints in the sand

I want to form a band
Run my fingers all over your tan

Walking down the beach
Watching the sunset
We paddle and get our feet wet
We forget about our worries
It feels like a film set

Walking down the beach alone
I pray for a message in a bottle
Washed up on the shore
A lovely scene to draw
Shells that love to explore

With the naked eye
I can see your cry

Visual

Snow-covered mountain
Shining in a purple sky

Copper moon,Orange moon,bathed in crimson light
Its colour umbra,Deep red colour

Climbing the dunes
Reading the runes

I want to be writing adverts
Singing at concerts

You are a novelette (romantic)

Lennon pennon -wing

.UK

New York

Harmattan

Slattern

Crystal gazing
Life is amazing

Youngster
Youngstar

I'm afraid I'm not good enough
I'm afraid I'm not tough enough

Chat-up line 'T'm very yogarty'!!!
'Lovaty!!!

Does a flirt have to be followed by hurt?

Missing information
Missing communication
Taking medication
Hoping for publication
An answered application
Flatmates with domestication

Visuals

Flower as sunset
Sequins as stars

Landaulet (small horse-drawn carriage)

Choir with desire

Lovat- (colour mixture in tweeds)

'The Internet buzz'

God gave us the sun,the moon and the stars
He also gave us you

Are you a spica?

He's like copper
A good conductor of electricity and heat
He keeps me off the street
Underneath a sheet
A pillow with a sweet!!

What does my heart do without you?
One and one means rescue

Voice of failure
I will not obey ya
I am looking at the view

Is my waist deep in history?
I want a place and a waist

He plays the piano with shine and whirl

Mother and baby
Classical image

Enigmatical -hard to understand  -means-having a quality of mystery and ambiguity

Corrosive rain
The quantity of water
Corrosive -Chemically destructive
A migraine

Baby in the air
Smiling,laughing
A caring prayer

High berg
Climbing the berg
You left me and observed

Mountain women
Fountain women
A genuine dolphin
Jasmine leaves of satin
Cotton poplin (fabric)
The touch of deerskin

'Illumine bloomin'

An English cliff
I need a rift
A anglyph -3d picture!!

Smaller and smaller into the distance
Will we live in coexistence?

So many wars
So many downpours
So many closing stores

Disappear fear
Schizophrenia
I want a career

Writing for a thrill,music and goodwill

'A Grandma Gardenia'

There are not stars on my ceiling
Will I still find love?

Wounded walk
I remember the swans

No comments:

Post a Comment