Sunday 12 January 2014

Care chain

I want to make a care chain

Had too many drinks?
Giving your skin a drink with..... cream

Class
Waking up on Christmas day and watching
Santa Claus:The Movie

Miss piggy
Wine down my neck like silk

'Happy boxer day'
-Picture of men with boxers on'!!

Barga -ins
B and M shops
Poundland shops

I want to be Lisa the Bright

I am going on a diet
Inform the elders!!!

Pure door
Thrilling

Computer Angel

Trying to find my balls

Blood should be good

Coat buttons like notes

Favourite of God?
They just needed their dream

My prince of flowers
My prince of hearts

'The heart of June'?-Ben Johnson

'Your beauties move my heart to respect'-Ben Johnson

The spirit of good
Mutually on fire

'They strike mine eyes,but not my heart'-Ben Johnson

Open flower

Baby come my way on this icy day

Music will be played
Sweet words in the hay

Disco ball turning fire
Turning desire

I love how folk like to joke

Fantasy
Kissing in the swimming pool
I am your lover,your jewel

Homeless guy?
Homeless why?

Don't depend on the past
Be done with it

Things are getting crucial

My mascara is streaming down my face like the black lace of a spider

Fat for years
I want to be lean and tasty!!

Coconut oil helps schizophrenia/Research

Moment
A plastic bag carried along by the air on Collins Road

We are 'Amaretto'-(Married)!!

Not a natural cook

Long walk
Need to go on a long and difficult walk

What gauge are you?
Thickness of guitar string

You blanked me
You didn't thank me (for the evening)

The right one wouldn't let me feel like rubbish

My weight is colossal
Too much sugar and too much sleep

Stop dreaming
Start living

To be in a better place

Sparkling
Musicality

Give me back my kissing

Northern spirit

'Stone as smooth as skin'-Basil Bunting

'Sea-reflecting eyes'-Basil Bunting

Pebbles for luck

'It was he that lit the fire'-Patrick Kavanagh

'Poetry is something between the dream/and its interpretation'-Roy Fuller

'As owls answer the moon'-R.S.Thomas

Those chimes
Tart poems

Parachute silk

Fucking raining

'Love that is very miracle'-Thomas Kinsella

'The nights peeled fruit the sun,
Juiced of its rays'-Tony Harrison

'His medals like rainbows'-Micheal Longley

'The river of coloured lights'-Douglas Dunn

Opportunity knocks
Paradox
I just wanted to be a brainbox

Dear life I need 'the night'
My lonely life
My lonely night

Keyring
Dreaming

I want to be happy with my day

Watching for Dolphins-Dating,looking for the one

To the likeness of Dolphins

Blossom and bloom

The style bar

Saturday night alone
The blossoms have all blown away

Felt naked
Humiliated

Something good

I hate coming second
Yet jealousy lives on











No comments:

Post a Comment