Saturday 1 February 2014

The Dream

Can't quit writing a song
Can't quit on it for long

When the sun is strong
I will try not to feel wrong,
Half naked

Can't quit writing the words
Can't quit saluting the birds

When the branches are strong
I feel safe and belong,
Half naked

If you were a tree
What would you want to be?

A chair?
A door?
A boat?

A piece of paper?!!!

Tree

Pull me up with your branches
So I can tweet with the birds

Chandelier

Pull me up with your branches and
I will hold your candle

Hedge protect me from the bullies
Protect me from 'Aggressives'

Flooding eyes
The ocean is a surprise

He is an untruth
Need to feel good enough

A sea wall of love

The underside of a starfish
(The truth about someone)

Music

Get Sounded!!!

Paddling in the sea
We gave the sun red berries

Image

I need a waterfall
Water flowing over a path of stones

Picturing us holding hands
Looking at your year book photo

Miserable
Kissable
Your heart is visible,
Irresistible

Pebble
Rebel
Treble

When is 'The One' going to come along?
Could do with some company

Love

Cars are passing
Cause my love is blasting for you

Another year
Another ring on the tree appears

Speak and glow like a sonneteer
Like a chandelier

So what do you need?
My flowerseed?

The door opened and it was
19......
Dates in history

Outrageous eating

'Songs and sonnet'-John Donne

'Air and Angels'-John Donne

'Sweet salt tears'-John Donne

'I am robbed of picture,heart and sense'-John Donne

Fair orchard Princess Empress

Mutual nest and a firecrest
(European bird with orange head

Putting my hair behind my ear
Love in the act

Eyes of poetry

Thinking heart
Like,wish,adore

'They shall find your picture in my heart'-John Donne

'Send me back my heart and eyes'-John Donne

Moondial in my grave

'And kissing notes the colour of thy face'-John Donne

Streams wide and far
The centric part (Lead role)

Cherish his fire

Need to feel good in my clothes

I can hear 'Thy note,your soft notes'-John Donne

All hearts all souls be
As harmony

'Tiara-ed'-feeling like a princess

'That beauty and chastity together kiss'-John Donne

Book of destiny and fate
Words that relate

Real pain
Acute pain
Severe pain

Possible fight
Having a devil night

Elemented -a natural dancer

'The cold white snowy nunnery'-John Donne

To get self-love
They have got me on a tide

Tear of beer
(Getting drunk)!!

Cleaning diary
They are using bribery

Collecting small romantic ornaments
-Ornamentalist

A plant grown for beauty

'Beautification'

Out of the clouds
You broke through





No comments:

Post a Comment