Saturday 1 February 2014

Love

Love

Sometimes its petal
Sometimes its nettle

A fine desire
Toasting marshmallows on a campfire

'I feel that we are a bonfire of oneness'-D.H.Lawrence

'We begin 'a perfect flower enclosed'-D.H.Lawrence

'The seed-ball of the sun'-D.H.Lawrence

'You silly shy thing'-D.H.Lawrence

England

'A land with a pulse'-D.H.Lawrence

When God appears

'It will be spring in the world'-D.H.Lawrence

'A flame of wine'
A flame of blossom'-D.H.Lawrence

My first misery?
Lunacy

I love a baby's soft pace
I see the delight in their face

'Every fruit has a secret'-D.H.Lawrence

'Brilliant,intolerable lava,
Brilliant as a powerful burning glass,
Walking like a royal snake
down the mountain towards the sea'-D.H.Lawrence

Northern memory
Northern mercery

For a 'goodly increase in the world'-D.H.Lawrence

Lustrousness

He has lustrousness

Poles together
Forget the weather

As a child
They called me Mona Lisa!!

I hate uncomfortablenesses

At school I watched couples kissing and wondered
Do they talk in some strange code?!!

Putting forth leaves' means -offering an idea or plan

If a plant or tree puts forth leaves,roots etc
It starts to grow

A salty triumph
(Take away)

A sugary triumph
(Sweets and chocolate)

But it is not a triumph
A fat death
The death of my ambitions

The Passionate Sun

Can we clear the air?
It has been my prayer

'Shakespeare I am struck with wonder
In such lovely language'-D.H.Lawrence

'A sun in me
And a sun in heaven'-D.H.Lawrence

Shy and quiet
I need of a diet

The fire of life

'Life will find a way
Life always finds a way'-D.H.Lawrence

Sometimes death is a relief

A child talking to their mother
Will I become a light?

'Electric anger'-D.H.Lawrence

Need to write something mind-blowing

Everything
I feel your wings

Everything
I sing

In this forever

'WITH LOVE' I feel that I could...

Walk over the ocean

Cycle to the moon

Reach the end of the rainbow

Chase you on a dune

Skip down the street

Jump like an athlete

Meet you in a meadowsweet

Spray you with Satsuma mist

Remember when we shared a kiss

Climb a mountain,

Counting

How many ways I could love you

I would build you an igloo with blocks of snow

Say your name at every show

My Eskimo

Find you as island

Or a Scottish highland,

Keep you enlightened

Time-travel

By your side at a festival

I would send a thousand doves

I would take you to a secret small cove (Bay)

Show you a sky of beautiful mauve (Pale purple)

Hospital

The juice of grapes
The dream of escape!!

Feeling panick and paranoia
This is a constant cruelty
I suspect and mistrust others
I close my eyes curl up with a pillow

Love with a song








No comments:

Post a Comment