Thursday 27 February 2014

Angel of my Life

'She is the angel of my life,
And makes my home a heaven'-John Critchley Prince

Loving to the core
Many sand hills to adore

Wantin a kiss that can make
Every gem on a necklace

Musical dream going upstream

Having a tan
'Embrowned'

Poet heart
Warm heart

You do not know when I woe
Are you just a jealous foe?

O blue deep
My tears are for you
When I weep

Disney

Of all the stars that ever shone,
You are the fairest

To be a wife
Breathing life

'Ten thousand  sweet pleasures I felt in my breast'
-John Byron

Gazing supernova
Finding your four leaf clover

To be closer
I am a composer

Lollypal
You could be my lollypal!!!

A wonderful thing
Taking in spring

The Dream?

Mountains and buried treasures
Warmer weather!!

'Mermaids singing'-T.S.Eliot

'The humming sea'-W.B.Yeats

Your enchanting ways
I need memories of love

Are pills the stepping stones across the river?

Are pills then mosaic pathway to your dreamland?

Wave and wing

Where is the perfect place?
Cadbury's?

'Chocolate out of a dream'-Langston Hughes

Aromatherapy oils
Joy of Jasmine

You gem the sky
I softly look

This story feels gory
Tortured in the orchard

'I whistled to the moon'-Ray Campbell

Service Users

I feel like a service loser
Help me in a battle cruiser

A tablet refuser?
Afraid of turning to stone by Medusa

Service Users?

Service Musers

Inspiring creative hearts

Muse

I pray goddess of memory
Goddess of art

Service Users

Walking the yellow brick road
You feel like your illness
Has taken away your heart,your brain,your courage

I hear messages in my head
I want to make a beach bed

18 stone cyclone
The real reason?

Cyclone

Reminds me of Shakespeare's 'The Tempest'
Being schizophrenia is like 'The Tempest'

A storm of emotional upheaval

The Dream

Waiting for the sea to change
Afraid that I will fade

Writing mini projects

Service Users

An orchestra of string,woodwind,brass and percussion players

Sometimes classical,sometimes,theatre,sometimes jazz,sometimes rock

Top of the Pops
And Mountain Tops!!!

A marching band

Cast in a movie

Choir of singers performing together

Football huddle players gathered in a circle to plan the next play

Army-a collection of men and women ready to fight stigma

Hummingbirds
-charm,glittering,shimmer,tune,bouquet

Image

Different colours of people
With different coloured 'speech bubbles'

Image
Many hands in the air in the classroom

Image
Many hands in the air at a concert

Service Users
Why did God choose us?

Society said no
People said no
But we went ahead and put on a show!!

Society felt like a pack of wolves and raging bulls

Service Users as ingredients

Many birds chatting on a tree

Dolphins swimming,jumping,meeting

A dot painting making up a picture

A family of lights

A crystal collection and a rainbow of colours

A group in alliance of writing stories or poetry,weaving a basket

A blank piece of paper
Words written as if from vapour (mist,steam,fog,haze)

Exercises in rhyme
Exercises in delighting a time

Words of invention
Cinematic flair
A Cinematic dare!!

Realness
Rawness

From the Wild

Service Users
Daffodils picked from the wild

Visual

Hearts sewn together to make a quilt

Life is a backpack
The older you get,
The heavier they become
Meet your fellow travellers and
Share the load

Need a decent sleep
Need a lover to keep

Afraid of a sandstorm
Afraid to perform
Afraid you won't be warm

Pebble shore
Be a fighter

















No comments:

Post a Comment