Monday 17 February 2014

Constellating

Constellating

'The poets constellate in this town every summer'-Anon

Elevating and Constellating

Bunch -band,group,party

Creative writing
A flock of words

Wacky writers
'Traveling together'

A bunch of feathers

A crowd

'Flower arranging with words'

Bunch of bananas

Bunch of dreamers
Bunch of believers

Valentines

Bunch of balloons
Bunch of hearts

Idea

Balloons with hearts weighing them down

Writers as a group called
'Bunch berries'!

A purple rose
Ready to compose

Fresh Mountain air
A sky you want to wear

Time of my life?
Rhyme of my life?

Idea for online business
Chocstock.com

A bunch of volunteers?
My kind of people

Service Users as

Bright as 'The Milky Way'

Pretty as a Lavender field

Supportive as a football spectator

Innovative as a 'collection of on trend clothes'

Delicious as 'Pick and Mix' (Different sweets,different people)

Strong as a 'group of birds in flight'

Joyful as 'playful children inventing stories'

You create spark
With your heart

I love a heroic couplet

Scarlet Ladybird

Contrast of imagery
-Scarlet women
-Innocence of ladybird
(TO BE COMPLETED)

Purple dome
Now that would be a home

Wise old trees
And their families

'Trying and trying a song that is worth'-D.H.Lawrence

'Luminous breeze'-D.H.Lawrence

'Skies of gold'-D.H.Lawrence

'A wave bursts in anger on a rock'-D.H.Lawrence

Compose (drawing of heart)

I (drawing of heart)a flowered gown

I (drawing of heart) chinatown

(Memory of being dressed in Chinese robes for a photograph at Chinatown,Australia)

Suns out
Strikes fire

The beautiful Milky Way
Making love in a stack of hay

Some soft piano

Something to inspire imagine
Something to ignite your passion

Visual

Fireworks like exploding Mountains

Vibrant you
You are soo exciting!

Family,friends and lovers
Don't destroy me or disloyal me

Purity wins

Tonight be my light

Found a little mystery
And I know he's missing me

Valentines
Wish I had someone

Illness

Every night I wonder
Will this be the end?

Relationships

What did I do wrong?
Did I hold on too long?

Together

We were a climax












No comments:

Post a Comment