Sunday 12 April 2015

My one wish

My one wish
Is your kiss
Sunset bliss
I feel like a goddess

Hungary?My tummy is going to Wales

Need a healing after that bleeding
Need a flower after that weeding

I heart Mozart ,Beautiful Mozart

I am getting old
Let their be truth and peace in the world

I feel like a fat mess
But I realise I am blessed

Why do I always have to be in trouble?
The sun looks like a orange hubba bubba bubble!!

I feel like I am at Leyland tip
Forgotten on a filmstrip

Need to get out of the weight years
The cake years
The weight years

Balance me Emotionally

Layers of joy when I look at the sky

I like beautiful things and
Perfect words

Just a couple of fudge

I want to tell a restaurant story

Tasmania

A cluster of trees all crowding together
I hear they have some beautiful weather!!

Wondering about fernery
Was my first clear memory

Rock crystal
Revolution

Pink sapphires
Surviving sapphires

A night rose
The shop close
A child’s holiday consists of
Crayons,Stickers,Pebbles,Sweets
And lots of  ice cream on their faces!!!

Staircase to the stars
Boarding a plane

So very kind and brave
So very mindful and I crave

On holiday

I wanted a cream tea
I wanted a double ice cream all for me!!!

On holiday

I wanted to catch a wave
I wanted to meet you in a cave

On holiday

I wanted to see a dear
I also wanted to choose from
The dessert trolly,have
Something from every tier!!

Daily intake

Extra chips
Extra sweets
Planning a diet every week

Am I strong enough to sing?

All about that waist,bout that waist,no couple

I want people to give me their arms in the sky

Barley sugars and murray mints in the car
Looking for the brightest kindest star

My holidays are over
But I am still on the beach!
I can still smell the sun cream
And my hair is still bleached!!

My birthday is over
But I can still taste the cake!
The balloons are still stuck to the wall
And I feel great!!

Christmas is over
But I am still opening presents
I can still taste the orange of St Clements!

Fudge

Just a couple of pieces!!

Soft citrus!!

Funsize chocolate!!

The ocean
Deep devotion and the smell of sun cream lotion
Let’s swim the ocean!!

I want a lover
I want a song
I want to share a cover on the settee with the one

A kiss
An attraction

Producible
Seducible

All we care about is the latest motor
While they are struggling for food and water

I want job heaven
The cream of Devon

I wanted to be a apple modal
I think my tears sunk Titanic

Children having a mini stress!!

Help me find a house
With a blossom tree

In the sky
Is there a ‘I love you ‘ track?

Fitter and better at running for buses

Let’s stay awake
Share a cake

Painting with chocolate (eating too much)

Sticks and stones and all those thrones

Sun and salt and the cobalt

Adventure and delight On a BA flight!!

I want to be a bird
Not a herd

I need someone with:

Love of literature
Lyric intelligence

I need a lyrical night
Lyrical cry

Poet pain


No comments:

Post a Comment