Friday 27 March 2015

My heart is in the skies

My heart is in the skies

A message from the wreckage
Guide me through the passage

Let me wear the dresses
I want to be impressive

I walk the beaches at night hoping to find a bottle
Our love is separated by a far,far ocean

I long to see your face
A beautiful ever

Sophie and John

John,like a mute swan
Sophie and her ‘Frozen’ karaoke

Sophie and ravioli?!!

Feeling threatened and not brave enough

Hospital

Not comforted in hospital
Where is the magic?

I dreamt of the sweet taste of you
Of passion in a pool

The evening air,with someone to care
Take away the scolding

I need a man to show me the way
I need a man to make me smile everyday

I want to be singing not pop pilling
It’s like Im scared on a bridge

Words to help me feel better
Music to help me feel better

I need a love song
I need to be strong
I need a melody
Not medication

Smile everyday
You pass flowers daily
The sun rises and life has many surprises daily
In the day the birds are in a tree
In the evening the owls hoot wisely
Everyday?
The first thing I do is think of you

Should be out there
Having a life

Bloody screams on the battlefield

If you can move and you can dance
I don’t care how much is in your bank

If you can talk and you can sing
I don’t care about any diamond ring

If you can smile and you can laugh
I don’t care about the math

The drop of her curls
The most beautiful girl in the world

Watching love
Watching the flight of love

I pray to begin the day
On a sandy bay
In a shining ray

The sound of a horse and cart and
It’s hooves

There’s a party on the roof
I’m looking for the truth
A man
A truth

I need to sing
I need to grow
I need you to see my wings
I need you to know

Hearts and childhood parks
Conker trees and flowing leaves

Under your spell
I will go to heaven and beat hell
Make a wish at the wishing well

Dad drumming in a piece of my heart
Mum singing in a piece of my heart
When I don’t sing
Every song is a dart

She gracefully moves like a flower,a bird,the ocean

‘Loveliness and truth’-Edward Thomas

Cradling a love

‘Such a day of sweetness’-W.H.Auden

‘Kissing ,kissing,kissing ever’-Galus Valerius Catullus

‘In the fire of spring’-Omar Khayyam

‘Peach of a woman’-Hywell Ab Owain Gwtnedd

‘Spirited purple’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

Precious hands and feet prints

Church bells filling the air
The sound of your voice filling my heart

My heart is throbbing
Over that red robin
I saw in the garden

Falling to the bottom of the sea
I seek Titanic romantic boyfriend

I want to be a ballerina
In a music box

I want to be a Barbie
And wear beautiful frocks

I want to have long,long hair
I want to have long locks
Standing on those scales
Is like devil news

My tummy is going to Wales

I want to find a birds nest
And look after the birds!!

Night out

A hot kiss and chippy chips!!!

Love

Love floated down like feathers from above
Had they come from a dove?
A flood?

The pillows and the flood
My wish is that all is good

Africa

Can you imagine?
Something so phantom
We live in mansions
While they starve to death

Can you spare a pound?
As they gather round
The video cameras are right and left

Can you watch their tears?
Take away their fears while drinking dirty water?

How many miles can you walk?
With water on your back?
We are so lucky we have the water tap

Friendship

I want your friendship
I want your sunset
And your lady kissing lips
You make my heart skip
You are my best fit
Your are like ice cream,my Mr Whip!!!

Children

Gorgeous pictures,I feel so much love
A child that can smile is like an angel carved from wood

Travelling

Packing a case
Unpacking a case
Looking forward to having a taste!!!

I want to be heart
I want to be smart















No comments:

Post a Comment