Friday 27 March 2015

A heart and a hill

A heart and a hill
I go on the treadmill

I walk into a room
Some good art,handsome

Little lovebeds in the dolphin sea

Magic in the dream
And the Disney team!!

Punished with frosty fingers

A world of petals on a dress

‘The cherub wind’-Dylan Thomas

As long as forever
I want to write poems in my bed

‘Bum city’
The American trend

A winning air or a love broken?

‘To hear the golden note turn in a groove’-Dylan Thomas

I look up
Double whipped cream!!

‘Huge weddings in the waves’-Dylan Thomas

‘Through the parables of sunlight’-Dylan Thomas

‘The heart print of man’-Dylan Thomas

‘The dazzler of heaven’-Dylan Thomas

‘My heart bone’-Dylan Thomas

Needs a rocking and a world of tales

I feel like

‘The snowman’s brain’-Dylan Thomas

I feel like

‘The loser of the key’-Dylan Thomas

Rock of light
I found you

When is?
‘Cherub time’-Dylan Thomas

Queen of shebas side

‘Her night long eyes
A navy of doves arrived’-Dylan Thomas

‘The fruit like a SUN’-Dylan Thomas

The hearts size
Is the best prize

Love of a pure fire
Love of a snowdrop

‘A hill touches an Angel’-Dylan Thomas

‘Illumination of music’-Dylan Thomas

‘In the mustard seed sun’-Dylan Thomas

I wish I looked better in photographs
I wish I could smile and laugh
Find my other loving half
Find my way,find my path

Everyone has a secret wound
Nobody’s life is like a cartoons

In cradle-petals
Our love is eternal as mountains

‘Petals from some magic rose’-Dylan Thomas

‘Serene and unbroken’-Dylan Thomas

Let me be your rock of sound

Easter chocolate adventure

‘The art’ of dining
Clothes
Make-up
Hair styling

Leaves falling like tears to the ground

Rose garden
You make me bleed


Electricity
You warm me
You light me

I just want to weep
Go to sleep
I can’t remember days
I can’t remember weeks

Truth and peace

Looking for the witty
Looking for the city
Looking for someone
That makes me feel pretty

In feel like a drifting ship

A slap in the face
It’s valentines day

America

A bottom that isn’t forgotten!!

Fame

Am I tipping the balance?
Do you lose your freedom?

Eternal kiss

The stars are an eternal kiss

Power

To fight crime or for evil

I just killed myself
Listened to the chocolate elf
I need to think about my health
Climb that mountain and help myself

Burning jam
The hurt from this man

Tide of emotion back and forth

Rope burns in gymnastics
I could never climb those ropes!!!

Feel like someone is digging me a hole

Deep in prayer
Prayer air

I just wish I could have my kissing back

‘Verse tells of a dove’-Dallan Forgaill
I always thought angels were embracing you

‘A great heaven poem’-Dallan Forgaill

‘Today I put on
The power of heaven,
The light of the sun,
The radiance of the moon,
The splendour of fire,
The fierceness of lightning,
The swiftness of wind,
The depth of the sea,
The firmness of earth
And the hardness of rock‘-Anon

‘Sweet in love’-Bishop Patrick

‘Glorious and chosen star’-Colum Cille


No comments:

Post a Comment