Friday 27 March 2015

Is it a greater hurt?

Is it a greater hurt dating famous people?

A love-talk to keep me from New York?

That fair body
I never thought you would want me

‘A fine lively body’-Muireadhach Albanach O’Dalaige

‘A poem praises’-Giolla Bridhole Mac Con Midhe

‘A hill of poets’-Anon

Song of love
Song of the tough

‘Pearl stream’-Tadhg Dall O Huiginn

‘Over the cloud breasts,the sky’-Eochaidh O’Heoghuse

‘I beg of you,save and restrain satan’-Daibhi Bruadair

The stars
Stay with me till dawn

The beauty of blossoms like a sea of youth

‘A glorious flame’Anon

‘Blossom blankets the world’-Anon

‘Paradise with no pain’-Anon

‘Hid in the heart’-Mael Isu O Brochain

‘King of the stars’-Mael Isu O Brochain

A speech like music
Martin Luther King

‘To be all flames and fire’-Luke Wadding

‘The naked stones’-Cathal Bui Mac Giolla Ghunna

‘The smooth current of domestic joy’-Oliver  Goldsmith

By a million fold
I love you

The sun
The spark
The strawberry bright

‘The deep,full-hearted  river rose’-Samuel Ferguson

‘Brightness of strength and love’-Samuel Ferguson

Watching a far light
My time of hope

Night bloom magic and romance?

With the skies
(Mentally ill)

Sweet,lovely,delicious ‘The apple’

‘My eye gave a look
My heart shone out’-Eibhlin Dhubh Chonaill

His eyes
The blue of waves

Body and bust
Glowing and fair

‘Bosom of snow’-Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Ever in a tree
It’s what the birds are saying!!!

Piano -
A rainbow over a pool

Who is my kill by?

I need to know the truth

Was I trapped in a basement?
Will I be trapped in a castle?

Voices in my head
Am I a captive of Collins road?

The clouds
The kalms

To get people to jump up and understand

The Sun

It can be gentle
But you have to be wise
The sunset is like a single petal
But in the day,
It can burn with surprise

Purple house with a pink blossom tree
That is my dream

Or living in a windmill

Or living in a lighthouse!!!

Not a lot of people go searching in a bin

Tasmania

I can see sea,hills and wood!!!

What is the people’s pearl (Pain)

Fresh chips
From the British Chippy
Hot out of paper!!!

Sweet dreams
Like a ancient castle with stars!

He moved my heart
Renewed me

‘The making of the wild sky’-R.S.Thomas

I remember the rocking chair

‘O clap your hands so that the dove takes flight’-Geoffrey Hill

I feel like one flower left out on the side

‘The moon of leisure circles the planet work’-Tomas Transtromer

His eyes were spiritual and clear
Behind them was calm,no fear

In the rains
I dream I kiss you

‘Wash in the river and shine in the sun’-William Blake

‘The spectral singing of the moon’-John Crave Ransom

Eyes of weeping verse
Twinkle from the showers

Soldiers like moving verses through the woods


The river view
Nothing but you

‘The sun’s light ringing me ,
As though I acted a great role’-R.S.Thomas

The ebb meets the moon
They are perfect at the stars

Pure and endless light

‘Million tons of light’-Seamus Heaney

‘The touches of sweet harmony’-William Shakespeare

‘The beauteous high street’-Wendy Cope

‘Swarms of fountains,float through the sky’-Fedenco Garcia Lorca

The message is in the eyes
The message is in the goodbyes


No comments:

Post a Comment