Friday 27 March 2015

Love that makes me full with a smile

Love that makes me full with a smile

‘There is nothing half so sweet in life
As love’s young dream’-Thomas Moore

‘I was won…with the first glance’-William Shakespeare

‘O spirit of love!how quick and fresh art thou’-William Shakespeare

‘The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end’-Benjamin Disraeli

‘The eternal feminine’-John Fuller

I would  ‘Kiss high heaven’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

I would  ‘Become magical’-Vernon Scannell

Where do you come from?
I come from a well,a wishing well!!

The fantasy of me
Slimming me

Want of wings and dreamy air

Its difficult
People want to kick you down

‘To you,my love,a thousand tenderness’s ‘
‘A thousand tenderness’s,a thousand
Caresses ‘-Honore De Balzac

‘Love that is not madness is not love’-Pedro Calderon

I want to write a
‘Melody to the might’-Kahlil Gibran

The red beginnings
The beginnings of the world
The red beginnings
The sun

Thinking of passion
Now,I can only imagine

Gym slogan idea:

‘Give yourself a body and happier heart’

I play these keys
And I love him as my life

My whole existence to you
I am a princess in a tower

Perfect
Whole
Complete

Hands and hearts at the piano

‘Those who want to have a deep love in
Their lives must collect and save for it,
And gather honey’-Rainer Maria Rilke

‘A successful marriage requires
falling in love many times,always
With the same person’-Mignon McLaughin

Change

‘Women marry men hoping they will change.
Men marry women hoping they will not
So each is inevitably disappointed-’Albert Einstein

Writing poems in a lonely room
I have a moment with an old heirloom

‘A sun to be
Personality ‘-D.H.Lawrence

‘The song of long’-Wendell Berry

‘Love is a mighty power,
A great and complete good’-Thomas Alkempis

‘Nothing is sweeter than love,
Nothing stronger,
Nothing higher,
Nothing wider,
Nothing more pleasant,
Nothing fuller or better in heaven or earth,
For love is born of God’-Thomas Akempis

Is he raining and gaming?

‘Two little bank-dividing brooks’-Francis Quarles

I wish I had a ballroom to dance!!!

Wedding Anniversaries

1st Cotton
2nd Paper
3rd Leather
4th Flower
5th Wood
6th Iron
7th Wool
8th Bronze
9th Copper
10th Tin
11th Steel
12th Silk
13th Lace
15th Crystal
20th China
25th Silver
30th Pearl
40th Ruby
45th Sapphire
50th Golden
55th Emerald
60th Diamond

‘Love does not consist in gazing at each other
But in looking together in the same direction’-Antoire De Saint-Exupery

The test is the sweet of a man

‘Pains of youth-love,jealousy,recklessness,vanity’

‘Warmer,softer,sweeter day’-Frances Partridge

Sweet nerves
Soft curves

The truth at the witness stand

Curls in the wind and in the sun
Beauty and the waist

I wanted candles
You gave me dynamite

Fabled,made up

Apple of knowledge and delights of the earth

‘Charms of arms’-W.H.Auden

My purple love
From the queens carpet to the skies above

Sending though waves

‘My kissing poems’-Gaius Valerius Catullus

Knickers
Dropping to her ankles,softly
He put his hands in her hair,
Kissing her neck
She had angelic favour

Mirage and echo

‘A white spectral army’-Robert Graves

‘To peck my strawberries’-Robert Graves

Berries on my boobs!!

‘God’s rainbow is a glorious toy’-Robert Graves

‘Sailed the air like butterflies’-Robert Graves

‘Dolphins jostling in the blue bay’-Robert Graves

Flowers,Stars
Shining love
Angel towers
Shining love

From deceit
I will make a sweet beat




No comments:

Post a Comment