Friday 27 March 2015

Everyday I saw you

Everyday I saw you
I wanted you closer and closer
Every night I went out
I cried when you chose her

Like someone turned on a lamp
And everyone sat down to a camp

Obsessst
Impresst

Art

I like nature
I like texture

Side by side on a ride
Going worldwide

I look at your face like
I look at the stars in space

I feel your heart like
A room full of Angels

Diamonds and years

Everyday will I see you?
I want the world to breathe you

Magneticness

The top of the bin has blown off
Rubbish is everywhere

Life?

Give it everything
Everything you can

Life

They say you bounce back but
Ive got stuck in the mud

You are a flower I can smell
You are a song I can hear
You are a rainbow I can see
You are the ice cream I can taste
You are the softest hand I can touch

Spring lilac
Harmony baking

The power of speaking up

Love and intervention

Clothes don’t fit
It’s hard to admit

Don’t want to be a nasty surprise

It’s like I am still in my P.E. kit
I dream one day I can flip

Turn out the light and
Kiss me when I’m sleeping

Put a cover over me and enter my dreams

Hold my waist from behind
When I’m washing the pots
Kiss my neck and make me smile
Close my eyes

Where to plant this rare flower?

My Unguarded hour

I hate the aimless

I’m walking a Mountain
Drinking from the valley
Counting the days till
We are more than pally!!

The peaceful rose
Everything is silent
I bring it to my nose

Fairy dreams and magic themes

Calm,Palm
Passage to the shore

‘Peace,under the night’-Rupert Brooke

Roses and rainbows
Roses and crossbows

‘Of song and flower and sky and face’-Rupert Brooke

Good and lovely to my darkened chamber

‘Oh love is fair and love is rare’-Rupert Brooke

‘The gold air’-Rupert Brooke

The sweet stream,watching

‘Wildness,tenderness,and originality’-Lord Byron
‘Uniting on the beach’-Lord Byron

‘The glad waves dancing on the yellow beach’-Lord Byron

He puts it in words
So I know that he cares

He puts it in notes and jokes
To rope me in

A little rainbow

You are the sunlight
Shining upon a romantic castle

To my chamber next door neighbour!!

I wish I was a little saner
I have realised you are just a gamer

To the Earth

I love the land
I love the sea
I love the trees
And their greenery
I love the blossoms
I love the flowers
I love them all lined up
Like towers
I love berries, bananas and apples
I love the country
And sweet little chapels
I love the sunset
I love the pink sky
I love the seashells,starfish
And kites flying high
I love the birds,the ladybirds
I love the beach
I love the warm sand
I love the man that is holding my hand
I love to dream
I love to smile
I love watching a playful child
I love chocolate
I love ice cream
I love them together
But they won’t make me lean!
I love Chinese
I love fish,chips and peas
I love pizza hut and
Remember being in my teens
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
I love teachers encouraging you to dream

Dear God
I pray for your help and strength
A love that is heaven sent

Am I in a box?
Trapped by a padlock?
I don’t deserve to be alone
I don’t deserve to be afraid in my home
I dream about a campervan
And being free to roam

So I believe in ‘the right one’
It feels like I need a plus-one

Feels like life forgot to come down my street

Or maybe someone closed it

No comments:

Post a Comment