Saturday 31 January 2015

Fizzy-Orange purple sky

‘Fizzy orange -purple sky’-Michael Hofmann

Broken knight
Shall I take you in?

Too sleep forever or
Write a hero poem

‘Warmth,youth,purpose’-Raymond Carver

‘The broken story’-Raymond Carver

Underwear

Sweet and mysterious lingerie

‘Linger a little ,for thou art fair’-Raymond Carver

Joining loving rivers
Then,
The Ocean of adventure

I sit in the pub shame and loss

Poetry in front of the fire

‘Fear of the past rising up
Fear of anxiety
Fear of confusion’-Raymond Carver

Gym bunny
Love of work

‘Clouds of white butterflies that rise,
Then settle and rise again on
Slopes thick with lilac and fern’-Raymond Carver

‘Like crimson petals opening ‘-Raymond Carver

Blogspot
A little fleet is behind me

Hands together
A place of peace

‘The love in their young faces’-Raymond Carver

Sensitive
Spiral notebook

‘Tiny birds,no bigger than teacups’Raymond Carver

‘The pen that told the  truth’-Raymond Carver

‘Golden morning air’-Raymond Carver

A place of peace

‘Runway into the sunset’-Raymond Carver

‘Innocent handful of flowers’-Raymond Carver

But love love into the sunset

Facebook
I hate this photograph!!!

I dreamed I was a flying kite

Mental illness

In the trenches
Thinking on benches

Angel girl

Angel world

‘Time is a mountain lion’-Raymond Carver

‘Lost in the roar of the snowstorm’-Raymond Carver

‘All this is one more giant step
Into the mysterious experience of their lives’-Raymond Carver

Pure idea and ambitions

When people wake
They look pretty as a sunset

Mental illness

‘It’s like the wind is blowing me off my feet and I can’t stand up’

Like Im stuck between two pages

I’m halfway up a mountain
And all I want to do is rest

I feel like all day in the dark

Lyndhurst

I remember that house had history
I imagined servants in black and white uniforms
In Victorian times

I don’t want to go through that experience again

You are harming me
I just want to be free

I reach out for you in the mist
For so long I have had no kiss

The sand between my toes
A flower by my nose
A melting beauty

Writing

To be different
To shock them
People

My opinion?
Sleeping around is sick

A one hit wonder is a drop of water

An album is a stream

A career in music is a river of emotion

His hands moved like
Waves across my body
His eyes on me godly

We kissed and kissed
Like we had found a seahorse

My bleeding feet and this street

Make your wishes
Give your kisses
Before bed
Right before bed

Song song

Little silent waves
Secret silent caves















No comments:

Post a Comment