Saturday 31 January 2015

Chorley


Chorley

The currant of Chorley
I pray customers will call shortly
Try on swimwear,goggles,socks and footwear

A  ‘WINWEAR’

Sweets for life
Fruit for life!!

Keep down lime (jealousy)

A child playing by myself
I wanted to be Santa’s elf

Shakespeare
He has the eyes of poems

‘My heart is broken,it makes me feel
More adventurous’-Frank O’ward

Love with no bounds
That’s always around

With my heart
With my hand
You will feel like the lead
No longer bleed

A sure path
Tender as a eyebath

Eternal kiss

You are my eternal kiss
With you is
The place of a mountain

‘Like a love letter,full of sweet surprise’-Elizabeth Daryush

‘Wearing a song’-Robert Crawford

Don’t feel like I’ve been anywhere
An unadventured youth

‘Chanting of a train’-Carol Ann Duffy

Emerging,moonlike from the sea
(Many Bond movie scenes)

A real poet
A beach flower

A child
A beach flower

‘The individual flake’-John Ashbery

By a turner
A wood turner

A stream of models on the catwalk
The source of a designer

Love between swans

Uplifted
Knowing you are a day away

If rain is coming through the roof
Stay with me and tell the truth

Life
Youth

‘This is all poems’Kenneth Koch

‘Got married and was in a good mood’-Kenneth Koch

Composed in our moment

I want to remember
My sweet tender

‘Touristy is sexual’-Kenneth Koch

The hour of cupid

Cupids hour

The stars in the sky are forever
Holding hands together

‘Yellow blue and pink air’-Kenneth Koch

‘Tour-de poem’-Kenneth Koch

‘Dawn is peeling oranges on top of the skyscrapers’-Kenneth Koch

‘Making a bit of pink’-James Schuyler

‘A few pink moments’-James Schuyler

Creamy in my throat
Hot vanilla custard!!

Skinny poem

I wonder at the skyline
I have had such a tough time

Don’t take the stars in the skies
Don’t break my heart with your lies


By the side of a bottle of perfume
I am writing beyond the moon

‘Magic in the flowers’-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Slowly slowly
Lied down and beautiful

‘Please no,lonesome latter years’-Edgar Allan Poe

Soul of the pot
(Flowers)

‘Poems,paintings,proverbs porcelain’-Carl Sandburg

To join the ironies
Famous people ‘the ironies’

Is he swirling?
Is he in love?

‘Treasure in the air’-Ezra Pound

‘To the portals of the sunset’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Are you along the beach?
In reach?

‘With the beautiful gentle God by my side’-Walt Whitman

The waist of an Angel

The bird and his velvet head
I want to touch

Heavenly famous?

‘Love,true as the stars above’-Anon

‘The moment of my greatest flicker’-T.S.Eliot

Crying it’s not over
I am stuck in the ice with a polar

‘I have heard the mermaids singing’-T.S.Eliot

‘Lusts of luxuries’-T.S.Eliot

‘A poem should be wordless
As the flight of birds’

A poem should be motionless in time
As the moon climbs’-Archibald Mac Leish

‘Petals of all love’-Hart Crane

‘Dreaming sod’-Hart Crane

We have connecting ears

A musical fool
Musical cool

Beautiful Lord
I need you on the ward


No comments:

Post a Comment