Saturday 31 January 2015

Electrical dream

‘Electrical dream’-Allen Ginsberg

‘Purple and gold anythings’-Ogden Nash

‘Joy allied’-Countee Cullen

‘Thy glowing alter’-Countee Cullen

Sophie my niece
My little frosted cake

‘Fainting with interest’-John Berryman

Hazelnut Falls (Made up name)

Hearing a childs heart

‘The morning air with Angels’-Richard Wilbur

There are no Angels

‘The deep element’-Adrienne Rich

‘Flower book and the Bird book and the star book’-Gary Snyder

Womanly fire
They all turn around

Dreamers and children
Stories that thrill them

Don’t need kalms
Don’t need yarns
Just need his arms

‘Romantic woman love needer’-Nikki Giovanni

A mean seventeen
A Titanic scream

Time Travel?
I would time travel back to Leyland
And go to Leyland cinema

Love the saying

We are ‘All at sea’

Internet

These webs take you everywhere

Spirits and flowerets
Secrets I have kept

Cooing over my Godson John!!

Taking my strength
My faith,force and fortitude

Diet keeps slipping  out of my hands

Ugly Betty?
I feel more toad than mode

Ceasefire
Then
Desire

Shock tactics
In Art Music Movies

If I close my eyes
Fuck him till he cries
Will I be able to forget my size?

So we kiss and rise like butterflies

Schizophrenia
I want to be fairy free

Secret strawberry
Into forever

Children full of daffodils (beans)

Grandma is my Mary fairy

‘Sugar seahorse’-Gerard Woodward’

I open the jewellery box
I open the door
Little gems sleeping on their pillows

‘Letters fall to her bed’-Gerard Woodward

Sing sing
In the dark dark dark

Rock pool Art

Orchards of oranges
Io dream
Here is one for you

Egyptian tomb packed with gold
Just a thought!!

Children calling each other
Sparrows and tits!!

‘Steam is the ghost of water
And rain the ghost of steam
As a flower is the ghost of a seed’-Gerard Woodward

‘The chair by the bed
Grows fat with jackets’

‘Under the stair I can count
Through a decade of coats’-Gerard Woodward

To become cake
The cake women

At the window
Fingering the lace of her blouse

‘Her flesh is melody’-Gerard Woodward

‘Eyes in his pink hands’-Gerard Woodward

‘Sugars of the world’-Gerard Woodward

Depression
I just want to sleep and die

Raw stars in the sky

Not enough wild sex
Too many shipwrecks

Visibly fond of each other
In the restaurant

Woods and ponds
Woods and dewponds

Be princely and passionate

The filmy blue
Your eyes are the filmy blue

Veins of a rock
The diamond veins of a rock

Braving vertigo
Too high up at a concert

I want to keep my heart

I was your friend,why did this come to a end?

Tender music for kissing

A dreaming army
Respected

Passion for cleanliness

I pray everyone will have

Food,warmth,light

Individual overwhelming
Overwhelming love

Longevity with someone


No comments:

Post a Comment