Saturday 31 January 2015

Loving to the drains

‘Loving,to the drains’-Lawrence Durrell

‘Forever a strawberry eye’-Lawrence Durrell

Curves of paradise

‘Florence is youth’-Lawrence Durrell

Magically found between the space and the clouds

‘Childhood illuminations’
(the lamp by the bed,
The candle in church,sun
Beckoned by horizons’-Elizabeth Jennings

Starshine

Hands on my face
I live in a hurting place
I am reaching

I wanna write a song by candle light
I would be your angel
You would be my knight

We are the breeze and the kite
The summer sunlight

The tree speaks as so the peaks
Be unique

I see your smile
Holding that coloured file

Countless untouched galaxies
Are my phantasm

Under the same stars
Pianos and guitars

How can I explain?
My head,my heart in pain

Idea

Fruit chews covered in chocolate!!

I love listening to the rain
While warm in bed

I wake and my heart aches
I wait and my heart aches

I will hold you close to my heart
Light a match when it gets too dark
I felt like a winner when I met your heart
Like fireworks on the park

Your heart is a hanging crystal
Reflecting colour and light
I can’t take my eyes off you
You are a beautiful night

Every part of me wants it

In every dream I have
I am slim and I win

Giant heart balloon in the sky
Where will you travel too?

The birds and the trees
And their notes and seeds

God is forever

Top of the shops for lolly pops!!

God adds some snowdrops at Christmas

A galaxy like snowdrops

Pages and pages
Meanwhile my skin ages

Mininum wages
Household rages

Bird in a cage

I need my voice
I need that stage

Soulmate

How many times will my heart beat before I find you?

Soulmate

Are you round the corner or thousands of miles away?
Are you saying goodnight as I begin my day?
Do you wonder my name when its pouring rain?

Website Idea for restuarants
‘Dinefind’

A Poem

A poem to blow him apart
A poem to show him my heart
A poem that works like a dart
A poem that protects like a guard

I will sing acappella
I will love you forever
Cause its true

We will face the world together
Escape the wildest weather
Cause its you

You mystery sky

I want to be nicely figured
Not jigured

It feels like just like the air
You will always be there

Fucked up didn’t want to sugar up

Save me from the river
God is my forgiver

Around you
I am a romantic light

I imagined a story
A clear story of love

Went to Scotland with my eating

A bitter weep

Set me free
Climb a tree
Let me lie down in petals
By the sea

Set me free
Emotionally
Lets make love
Naturally

Blue Shop

Sitting in a swimwear shop
Dreams of going somewhere hot!
Hoping I can take a shot at
Fitting in those bottoms and tops!!

Maybe I’ll find a shell on the beach that isn’t cracked!
Maybe I’ll have a cocktail with peach snapps!

Maybe I’ll find a starfish
And give it a kiss
Maybe I’ll get ice cream all over my face
With a chocolate flake!
Smiling away with my sis!

Beach wedding
Bubbly on the beach





No comments:

Post a Comment