Wednesday 31 December 2014

Friends Bestie Heart Promise


‘Friends Bestie Heart Promise’-Anon


Tassie Tale


Mum wants a tip for her lovely cooking

I love a Christmas meal!!


Music idea book called ‘Everyone Piano’

Website idea called ‘Boob Tube’!!


Every sentence beginning

‘Never drinking again’!!


If I wrote a song

Would you listen?

Would we be together kissing?


My figure

Kills me inside


With the sun not seen

Sometimes it’s hard to dream


‘If you struggle on when there is nothing in you’-Benjamin Zephaniah


‘The hearing of my heart’-Sylvia Plath (The day I get signed!!)

‘I eat men like air’-Sylvia Plath

Surviving on love and noodles

But life can be kinda great

Madonna

‘Original and phenonmenal woman’ 

‘My inner mystery’-Maya Angelou


‘You may shoot me with your words,

You may cut me with your eye,

You may kill me with your hatefulness,

But still,like air,I’ll rise’-Maya Angelou

 

The final blazon (End of the world)

 

‘Touching,skilfully,mysteriously’-E.E.Cummings


‘The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses’-E.E.Cummings

 

The smell of the bubbles

The sound of the bath

The steam fill’s my eyes and I smile


You are bright on my wall like a poster

 
‘The room one glow’-Louis Mac Niece


Clouds of tissue paper in all directions


Agreeably of love

The pillow of love

My best poem

My best beginning

 

When radiance ends your world


A cult is a religious wounding


My teenage years were of a grey silent world
 

Everything homemade

The eternity we made

 

‘Voluptuary sweetness’-T.S.Eliot

What would a magic 8 ball say?!!

 

‘To a bloom of candles’-Laurie Lee


‘The church looks nice’ on Christmas Day’-Sir John Betjeman

‘Sweet and silly Christmas things’-Sir John Betjeman

 

‘Ghettology’-Benjain Zephaniah

 

Going to a music concert

Head to foot in song!!!


Party for one

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment