Wednesday 24 December 2014

Guilty of dust

Guilty of dust

Orient in a deep sleep
A fortune cookie to keep

Pretty rooms and sonnets
A sky full of comets

Devotion is the key to the lock that holds your dream lyrics

Jewel of justice
A Wedding spring

A secret pathway
You are my secret wood

When you feel like they are changing the channel

Poet dream
Cupping water from a stream

All stars and elves welcome

Summer light fantastic
Winter night romantic

‘And tree and house,and hill and lake,
Are frosted like a wedding cake’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘A lawn like an emerald and a row of poplar trees’-Joyce Kilmer

‘May your neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you’-Irish blessing

‘The greatest achievement is selflessness’
‘The greatest action is not conforming with
The worlds ways.’
‘The greatest goodness is a peaceful mind’
‘The greatest meditation is a mind that let’s go’
‘The greatest wisdom is seeing through appearances’-Alisha Buddhist blessing

Tonight there is no moon
But there is love in my room

‘May you have warm words on a cold evening,
A full moon on a dark night,
And the road downhill all the way to your door.’-Irish blessing

Crying in the cold
A thousand fold

‘When you learn that true Christmas is
Christ in your heart’-Verna S.Teevwissen
‘Homely elves’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘The road,the beach,the sea’-Lucy Brennan

Every hair on my neck was standing
When he entered the club

Do you have hidden treasure?
Are you still a bloomin pleasure?
As I remember

Our forever is over
You say you don’t know her
You say you don’t go there
But I know you do

Piano recital
Playing is delightful

Bursts into life every time she sees him

Turning into chunk (Character from ‘The Goonies’)

She dived into a sea of sweets
And was never seen again

X Fatter!!!

Tried the slut approach
As a teenager

Getting old and all I feel is size,not wise

Good and love and the light above

An honest mistake
Burning a teacake

Aged 3 ‘I can’t m member’

Lightning split up the clouds

Birds and straigheners!!

Just love me

If he is emotionally dead
Will he only think with his head?

If he is dead?
Is he bad in bed?

Is there any future in it?

Dreaming
Wrap yourself around me

I draw a heart in the window
Every time I see him

 Jumped over a fence
And landed in water

If I stood on some ice and it cracked
If I found my computer hacked
If I had suddenly been sacked
Would you be there?

If I was surrounded by rats
Under a tree full of bats
Locked in a cage with a big cat
Would you save me?

If there is a fire
Does it mean he’s a lyer?

Birds as notes

Golden mix
A DJ and his golden mix

Resigned to thinking I will never meet someone

Blue with bare skin

‘Look up to the sky as it trembles and tears’-David Harsent

The note vote

‘Purple and yellow blush in the sky’-David Harsent

I feel like ‘A half-done poem’-David Harsent

Just a dream of risk?

The green and the great

Don’t want to be in thunder wear

Wants to bang you to Bangkok!!

‘Chains of dreams’-David Harsent

Close your eyes and dream good dreams

Rhythm echo
Dad playing the drums

Starring black

Fuck or fight
Still a flame

I found words in trees
In fantasies

I found words in
Woodlands free
Food chaos and worry

Interstellar rift

Banks of flowers
I fall to earth

Need to make my life happen
Moving too slow

Birdsong outside
Your song inside

Career as a poet?
I will be reading runes

‘June-scorched love’-Jackie Hayes

‘The sunflower a crucified’-Peter Lewin

American gold booty

Just wanted adolescent bliss
Just wanted spiritual heaven

‘A sincerely spoken ‘I love you’’-Ken McDuff

The old British will to succeed and last forever!!!

Nothing is new?

Tipping sugar into a coffee
Save me

Hangover
Bugger bugger I couldn’t feel rougher!!!

‘Frosty pointlessness’-Vincent Smith (Preston Poet Society)

We were like icicles clinging together!!

Food
Can’t bring myself to write it down

Headache
Sicky tummy

Imagining doing a somersault
Being fit and slim

Wasn’t my real moan

‘The ‘good’ act

Depression isn’t the word

People keep telling me to stop


I found the same ornaments in the charity shop as Grandma’s!!

Christmas


Let’s cuddle up and show love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment