Wednesday 24 December 2014

Haiku

Haiku

Distance

In the hazy moon
Hope to see you soon

Voices

‘Above the white clouds skylarks’-KYOROKU

‘Princess in her crystal shoes
Eager for the dance’-Ballerina

A path to the sea
A path leading to that special tree

‘First dream of the year’-SHO-U

Leaves like a golden dress on a tree
When  they fall, they leave a trail

Like the golden dress of leaves on a tree
You came from a beautiful melody

Mum said

Why the tears of woe?
I told her
I shut the door on my toe
But I cried over you
Would hide over you
Just to meet you on our own

Children playing in the snow with neighbours
A street of love

Trying to heal yourself with food

Kisses on the phone
You are my love,my home

Tears on the phone
I am alone

Unrequited
I must not ‘quit’ loving

If we climbed a mountain
Found a fountain
Would you stop hurting me?


You are a dream
I walk the stream

A small victory
Winning a raffle and a cream tea!!

Honesty and soul

Parachutes landing together
Falling stars that land together

I want to live
Be warm and creative

‘Within a foam,so angel fair’-Bronte Sisters

‘My life is very lonely
My days pass heavily’-Bronte Sisters

‘Dews upon the sea’-Bronte Sisters

‘Filmy eyes,
Seek the skies’-Bronte Sisters

Lovable you
Lovable ideas

Share a drink
In loving-kindness

‘Thy loving mother-heart’-Max Weber

‘A melody making river’-Robert Bridges

New Years Eve
Entertain despite your pain

Winter with
A harmony and tender fire

About my heart?
Beating loudly from the start

About my heart?
Beating loudly at a star chart

Sayings my prayers
Wishing I could dance like Fred Astaire

When it feels like everything beats you

A child asks
Will I ever have a star?

‘The torches wait’-John Davidson




Christmas

A charming song
Sweetest song

Porridge oats and notes!!!

The sunshines on everyone
Like honey drops

Pink and white marshmallows
Spinning a big cello

By the sea,meet me

For love
For the mist

Shimmering dew shampoo

Imagined love
I am dreaming by the fire

Like demons in the sea
They are pulling me

The Orchestra  and sweet playing

The poplars and the clouds
Walking down the road

A growing tree wearing golden leaves

‘The sky is a delicate caress’-Richard Aldington

I read my horoscope
I dream they will throw me a rope

Lend me your coat

The support of light

Still looking for the perfect picture

Someone to skate with at Christmas
Hand in hand

Family going home
The bye bye sigh

To the moon and the sun and the stars

A toast to the stars

Suddenly a star landed
And made a crater,bowl-shaped

Dreams of fate

‘In a silent ball of sleep’-D.H.Lawrence

‘How love could be both sweet and true’-Edward Shanks

If I wrote you a poem
Something to wash your soul in
Would you hear my love calling to you?

Cause
I ‘m running from goblins
Running from problems
And all I need your to say is me too











No comments:

Post a Comment