Friday 5 June 2015

The Enchanters

The Enchanters

‘Lamp posts dance’-John Coldwell

Evening soup
Soft soul,by you

I pray,red robin
I pray,white dove

‘Undeniably great
Absolutely cool’-Nick Toczek

‘To blast you off the planet’-Claire Beven

That dream
Watching the stream

‘Hello,I’m cuddles’-Trevor Millum

Alive by the sun
Alive with fun

He came from the fire
He came from the wild

Im gonna stay awake
And pray for fate
I’ll leave the lamp on late to
Let my love come the through the gate

‘Within the wood
A stick stood
Strangely upright
I dreamed it was Excalibur’-John Hegley

When you look at the moon
You can’t see it quake
All you can see is the light
And not the heartbreak

Childhood
Puddles and bubbles

Ice cream van
Multitudes of ices!
Chocolate nices!!

When I see your eyes
I runaway to sea

‘Of early morning mist,of snow’-Stephen Knight

The World Trade Center

Like two twins being taken out

The moment of the Rose
The moment of the Yew Tree

Cause its nice birdsong
And it’s nice to belong

The time of the birds
Birds are dancing,enchanting

‘Now that it is night
You fetch in the washing from outerspace’-Craig Raine

Setting in the sky
And on the eye

Legs glowing brilliantly in the sun

Childhood memory
Tidying your dolls house and making them speak

Australia

News of glow
Santa shores

‘House as big as the moon’-Anon

‘A thing of beauty is a joy forever’-John Keats

‘Laughter-silvered wings’-John Gillespie Magee

A shapely and strong figure
I feel a song of love
The photo of a dove

Forever cakes

I’m all a smile
Lighting the cake!!

‘I hop from star to star’-Anon

I wanna  hold a star
And throw it to you far

Spirit of audition

Beside the fire
Am I beside a lyer?

‘As your snow-white key
And my lamp-black key
Strike the notes of harmony’-Gaston Bart-Williams

‘Her beauty is itself a compassion’-Michael Dennis Browne

My heart is in the wind
In sight of land
There is a universal hush

‘A face of flame’-G.Rostiever Hamilton

‘The sun’s eye dims’-Michael Hamburger

Day after day
Fray after fray

‘The tulips turn to me’-Sylvia Plath

I touched you
You touched me

Flowering nipples

Sky to red
I watch in my bed
Another story finished

‘In a bandage of cloud’-Kathleen Nott

The candle glow
Photo glow

‘Love,flame and change’-Margaret Stanley-Wrench

Help me
I sink and sleep alone


No comments:

Post a Comment