Saturday 16 May 2015

The Purple Brook

The purple brook
The purple look

Soundless as a dot
I guess 

The Sun
The Gold

Blazing ‘In the gold’

Sweetilly
Magically
I dream you write me poetry

I love searchlights when they find someone missing
I love the spark of lighthouses when two people are kissing!!

‘The Earth was made for lovers’-Emily Dickinson

A Merry Wedding

Heaven a princess
Heaven a knight

Hill of love
Sunshine above

Melody new
A rhapsody like you

I want to have a unpuzzled heart
I want to have a unmuzzled heart

Glowing is her week in the papers

‘Summers noon,a perfume’-Emily Dickinson

Dreaming of the woods
Dreaming of a giant love

‘The Wizard Sun’-Emily Dickinson

‘Some key of calvary’-Emily Dickinson

I want to offer him the whole of heaven

Gianture
Ability and influence

Formula of sound

Breakfasted

Perished in the sun?
Fire of the sun?

I cry
The terror of the children
In the third world

The stars Eternal

Can you be faithful and afar?

Undiscovered and unspoiled

‘The embers of a thousand years’-Emily Dickinson

The hummingbird in my sleep

10o clock News

The intuition of the news

‘Sunshine was a sweet place’-Emily Dickinson

‘As children,to the Rainbows scarf
Or sunsets yellow play’-Emily Dickinson

‘In the meadow,when the wind runs his fingers thro’ it’-Emily Dickinson

‘Till I loved,I never lived –Enough’-Emily Dickinson

‘Correcting errors of the sky’-Emily Dickinson

Homeless at home
When your parents are not warm

Pink eternally
That night

A letter, a joy
The written letter

The hope of touch
Of such soft hands

The sacred night
Sacred,not hatred



No comments:

Post a Comment