Friday 1 May 2015

Gotta cope

Gotta cope
Gotta hope

Gotta keep hold of your hand
Gotta keep hold of the rope

A trilogy of chocolate, ice cream and cake
Not funny

Feet in cool sands
A sunset holding hands

I dreamt about it in the attic

‘The dawn, the fire, the rainbow’-James Fenton

Heaven mix
Peanut, raison and chocolate fix!!!

Enchantilly

As I stagger upstairs into bed
I know you are nights ahead

‘Sun moon stars rain’-E.E.Cummings

Faces in the bar

‘And the question finds no answer
And the tune misleads the dancer
And the lost look finds no other
And the lost hand finds no brother
And the word is left unspoken
Till the theme and thread are broken’-A. S. J .Tessimond

We watch
The setting moon

I wonder
I shake
A bag of runes
In my room

‘My own, my sweet’-Alfred, Lord Tennyson
You didn’t call or come over
Now my tummy rolls over

Attraction longing
The Jewellery swirl
As I window shop

Amidst the wrong
You came strong

God

‘The eternal holiness of you’-Rupert Brooke

Love is best
A fairy palace

One word poem

‘You’ –Gavin Ewart

I don’t need a princess tower
Offer me a flower

‘Sunset, and the colours of the earth’-Rupert Brooke

‘A shining peace,
under the night’-Rupert Brooke

‘Lips and cheeks,
Hours and weeks’-William Shakespeare

Not a husband of the moon

The sound of rain on the window
I am warm

‘Moon in the trees’-Billy Collins

‘We met under a shower of bird-notes’-R.S.Thomas

‘You sealed me with your love’-Thom Gunn

‘My echoing song’-Andrew Marvell

‘The segments of her lips’-Simon Armitage

‘In the middle of the night,
When we get up after making love,
We look at each other in total friendship’-Sharon Olds
I want your love
Oozing from the heart

‘Fine men, our brave, strong ,young men’-Mary Borden

‘Nothing but the wild rain’-Edward Thomas

I love watching
Children holding small flowers

‘Blossom for a conqueror’-David Jones

Cosmopolitan sympathy?

‘Sun-warm quiet on the grass’-Laurence Binyon

I believe in
Heart
Dream
Spirit

‘Suns of home’-Rupert Brooke

‘Earth is bursting into song’-Charles Sorley

‘My songs of war’-Robert Graves

Desiring lips?
Desiring hips?

Dreadful death
It takes my breath

‘Where the sun has kissed’-Geoffrey Studdert Kennedy

‘Those mists are spiritual’ Edmund Blunden

‘Land of blossom and song’-Ivor Gurney

A musician?,
A nice creature’-Ivor Gurney

Love of fashion
Love of action

‘Women’s dresses, dewy lilacs
A song in the valley’-Czeslaw Milosz

‘Mastery of song’-D.H.Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment