Friday 1 May 2015

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia
I call it spacetime

A water-lily in my hand
I guess you can call it dreamland

‘Sweet and virtuous soul’-George Herbert

‘The language if dolphins’-John Fuller

College and
‘The lovely ones’

Thank you for playing music in the house

Heinz tomato soup
A touch of home in my suitcase

‘Sings hymns at heaven’s gate,
for thy sweet love remembered’-William Shakespeare

‘Flowering of the white moon’-James Berry

‘Beauty came like the setting sun’-Siegfried Sassoon

I will love you

‘By the light of the moon’-George Gordon,Lord Byron

‘The moon like a yellow fruit’-Iain Crichton Smith

‘We are born moonwise’-Jean ‘Binta’ Breeze

‘Under the greenwood tree’-William Shakespeare

‘A swirl of colour’-Stephen Knight

Pink volume

Odd ones
Problems

Would it be a disaster date
Because of my weight?

When you can’t see a life ahead
When your spending all your time in bed

Open the window
There will be ‘something ‘pretty
Seeing a rabbit in the country
Or looking high in the city

Even if it’s cold there will always be a chippy!!
Even when it’s hot we can make daisy chains like hippys!!

I want to be in the arms of my truelove
I only want to see ‘his eyes’ when I look onward

My true love
I wonder how soft his hands would be
How embracing his arms would be
How he would hold my waist
Move my hair away from my face
And his lips, that would be
Kissed, Kissed, Kissed!!

I begin to breathe
And then they leave

When will I meet someone fit?
I want, I want a ‘dream body’

You think your in trouble stuck in a tree
But then comes a dancing bumble bee
Round and round in lunacy

Round and round in lunacy
Here comes the bumble bee

Pegging out the washing
And smelling the flowers

If I was a flower I would say
You have pulled my petals right away

Amazing kids
Amazing vids to look back on

Titanic

Tears have frozen
The sea has no motion

I am with you like God and the clouds

Dating?

Don’t want to get caught up in a net

Wanted to back my books with lace at school
Because of you

I was thinking

Shall we?

See the Northern Lights?
Go to the Grand Canyon
On a summer night?

Shall we

Visit Niagara Falls?
See the wall of China?
Sit in a 50’s themed diner?

Shall we

Walk along the most beautiful beaches?
Find the most precious peaches?

Shall we

Have this dance?
Like two sycamores
In a twirling trance

All those times I stared
Hoping that you cared
My heart is bared

Gold
Luck
Magic
Rainbow
Green

Eyes

Feels like I’m near the ocean
You soft skin fill’s me

You’re a run on the park
The beat of my heart

A kissing relationship
I dream
He wouldn’t let me kiss him


No comments:

Post a Comment