Saturday 16 May 2015

Feeling

Feeling

‘Naked in the presence of stars’-Julie Matthews

Essential irony

Remembered always
Especially sundown
Summit of a wave

Coolest in the street
Swinging
The swings and the grass under your feet

‘God of electricity’-Robert Minhinnick

‘An anthology of flames’-Robert Minhinnick

‘Spinning like a petal in a web’-Robert Minhinnick

‘Electric breath between stars’-Robert Minhinnick

Electric bells
Electric bluebells

Purple kite in orange light

‘Fields of sleep’-William Wordworth

‘Of splendour in the grass,
of glory in the flower’-William Wordsworth

The yellow field

‘The clouds that gather round the setting sun’-William Wordsworth

‘With summer spice
the humming air’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

‘I dream a dream of good’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

A dream of winter
A dream of snow
Jack Frost
Winter jeweller

‘But our marriage is dead
When the pleasure is fled’-John Dryden

Notes begin

Righting wrongs
Writing songs

‘Let the moon shine on thee in thy solitary walk’-William Wordsworth

‘The sparkling waves in glee’-William Wordsworth

‘Beautiful and fair
The sunshine is a glorious birth’-William Wordsworth

‘The dear world’-Cecil Day Lewis

‘The desire returning’-Cecil Day Lewis

The summer dance of the sheets!!

A gorgeous hue
Blossom and dewdrop

I want to be a petal
Find somewhere to settle

I want to be as gentle
As a dress from the oriental

I want find a crystal ball
And show you your future

Heaven is a face on earth

In you today

Love is in you today
Love will power you through
Bravery is in you today
That’s why I love you
Hope is in you today
Like a bird eating from your hand
Kindness is in you today
You always understand
The truth is in you today
You will not tell any lies
The truth,again,is in you today
And my heart is the prize
A joke is in you today
You always make me smile
I feel like we are on our own private isle!!
Work is in you today
An honest’s days crust
More work is in you today
I stand and watch in lust
The most important quality
Is gratefulness
Thanks is in you today
That’s why you are the best!!!

What I like

Anything Made of Light is
What I like

I love the sun on an evening run
I love the stars that light cigars
I love the street lights that say welcome
I love the flashing lights surrounding Beckham
I love the moon like a tasty mushroom
I love the bulb,the lightbulb so I can see and write
I love the glow worm to keep me safe at night
I love the light on my keyring
I love the disco lights and singing
I love the full beam lights on my car
I love all aliens that come from afar
I love my rock light from the sanctuary
I love sparkling jewellery
I love the light on the water
I love your smile and I dote you
If we were stuck in the sea I would float you
Because I love light,I have already told you!!
Anything else?
Oh.I forgot the torch,
I forgot the light coming through the porch
I forgot the candles on the cake
I forgot the flash on the camera mate
Which light do I love the most?
Gods light on the coast

This maybe the night
With your love I could fly like a kite
I’d be high as the stars so bright
Love at first sight

If I close my eyes
Would you undo my ties
Brush my thighs
Long and strong
Full of song

A scarlet gown
Looking for a clown



No comments:

Post a Comment