Saturday 16 January 2016

My faith is tested

My faith is tested
‘Voices cry in the trees’-Elizabeth Coatsworth

You are my lobster
I am your mermaid

Dreaming of a travelling offer
Where the wind is softer

The words I choose
To share my news

Baby pool
Baby lily pool

Seduce me with a massage
Kiss me on the neck
Take me down the passageway
Swear you will protect

The possibility
And the source of imagery

‘A gentle relationship,
Kissing and holding hands and
Sleeping side by side’-Lavinia Greenlaw

I crave music
The house has a constant beat

Stars orbiting around you

Feminine is a poem,
Differently

The greatest act of love
Is making a tape for someone

Discovering and connecting
I miss electricity

Raincoat pocket
I find a family locket

Are they watching?
Should I be locking my hair?
Are they dreams,dark forces or reality?

To lay in your arms and listen to music

‘I thought of my panick attacks which were also
Electrical,a long moment of shock’-Lavinia Greenlaw

‘And the wave sings because it is moving’-Philip Larkin

Does the sky know you and I?
Are we sat on a shooting star
And ready to fly?
A piano lullaby

Suddenly the lights turned pink

Your amazing way
We take off to a sunny day

I dreamed we were on a beach
Unpacking sandwiches and quiche!!

Bay bliss
A bay kiss
Sweet love bay
It’s a warm and shiny day

I want to draw a stream
Watch your face beam
Invite you to dream

Everywhere you go
There will be a great great glow

Winter

When its raining and running down the window
And the soul is just warm
Your reading a book on your kindle
While outside there is a storm

I picture a lighthouse
And it’s ray on the sea
Is it searching for you and me?

When you fall in love
Like an open dove
And he keeps you warm
Like a hat on a mug
And lights up everything good
Stars of knowth

Goddess tone

Trusting a meal
Out of my tortoiuse shell

It was Floods,not laughter

Beach velvet under my feet

The sweet hit of love
It feels like fate is smiling

You are the lily of the valley

It’s the new year
And I want to shed a tear
Will the heavens hear?
Will the winds help steer?

Waking up on New Years Day
Gonna find out if love will find a way
Your everything I care about,so say
Save me from the slay

Kiss me
Kiss me at the door
Kiss me on a pillow
Kiss me on the park,the beach
Kiss me under the rainbow
Kiss me under the stars
Kiss me by the fire
Kiss me by a sunset dream
Kiss me on a carousel
Kiss me on the dance floor
Kiss me at the back of the movies
Kiss me on the settee watching jelly
Kiss me on a picnic blanket

Just a little note
You are my little oat
You keep me going all daylong
You make me smile and feel so warm

I heard a bird sing
In the dark of December
A magical thing
And sweet to remember’-Olivia Herdford

Waiting for birds and dream words

A galaxy in your eyes
I love to look up high

Loves the piano like flesh and blood

Beach bright beautiful

Angel of jazz

‘A captive blue sky’ -Elizabeth Alexander

Imagining gold leaf

‘A painting is a poem’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘New York glitters like a new idea’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘Shiny rose light’-Elizabeth Alexander

‘Blossoms of pink light’-Elizabeth Alexander



No comments:

Post a Comment