Saturday 16 January 2016

Go and Catch

‘Go and catch a falling star’-John Donne

We look at each other
Harmonious madness

‘A flirt and flutter’-Edgar Allen Poe

‘Both equal hurt,in this change
Sought our blisses
My true love hath my heart and I have his’-Sir Philip Sidney

Sunlight is the spread of heaven

The brook that flowed
I dipped my tiptoes

The velvet curtains on my cheek
The grass like summer velvet,velvet in the air

It’s a love story
You look adoringly
Do not go home with her
Please come home with me

Body of a gymnast?I was always picked last

Viking road
I looked for the language of a friend

Words of love
Coming down my street
Colours of love
When will we meet?

To sing,slim,stand up stage

A sweet love bay
It’s a warm and shiny day
On stage

Blossoms,I want to feel winged

Christmas alone
The birds have flown
To warmer weather
But when I see a robin
I see us being together

You are a nativity star
You are a manger
Taking care of Jesus
A very special star

When my eyes close
You take off my clothes
The candle glows
My heart is paused

Keep me warm in the night
Kiss me in glowing light

People who know pain
Yet glow in the rain

Swirling to the perfect lover

‘Beauty,beauty everywhere
Flowers blooming oh,so fair’-Pansy Griffith

The importance of music to girls

‘The music,the steps,your partner’-Lavinia Greenlaw

Childplay and attentiveness

‘At school,I suddenly wanted my own world
And my own people to go in it’-Lavinia Greenlaw

A delightful play in the rain

‘To have that great English form of beauty -to look nice’-Lavinia Greenlaw

‘Each step or gesture is the outcome of another’-Lavinia Greenlaw

God into swan
My desperate soul grew numb

A beautiful dish
My eyes are bright

We dream together like brook and bird

Love, and a magic is born

Baby names
Titania Aria
Bethany hazel

Bless me while I sleep
Love me for keeps
Kiss me goodnight as I
Dream of starlight
Fly with the angels in
Shiny delight
Let me drift into penguins
And happy endings

Today my heart is open
I still dream of the locomotion

Come and stay warm
With me in an igloo
Let’s put our hearts together
In this aerial weather

Anigloo
Plosive

‘And all at once it is completely fire’-Rainer Maria Rilke Spanish dancer

Starting with recorders
Part of my body

Baby name
Apple snow

Wine lake or
The warmth of hot chocolate spreading through the body

Records in my bedroom
‘Dreams float like lilies’-Thylias Moss

We began like rocket fuel
‘The electrified self’-Lavinia Greenlaw

The closer song
‘Lifted her in a waltz’-Thylias Moss

Anything served with custard!!!

‘The brass band struck up in the street’-Thomas Hardy

Hair as true as light
Magic hair

That track
It was carried by angels and electricity

An electric river
Like a sonnet
Sunlit and hearty

I wandered into your tempo

‘The lunar effects on the tides,
And the tide effects on a stony beach’-Lavinia Greenlaw

Safe in the dark
I am on your ark

‘The greek name for a butterfly is psyche,
And the same word means the soul’-Lavinia Greenlaw

The brightest girl
A girl of softness

Drifting into music I close my eyes

‘Where the whitest lilies blow,
Where the freshest berries grow’-John Green leaf Whittier

Towards the world
‘A flower flew in the sky’-Teresa Hooley


No comments:

Post a Comment