Friday 8 July 2016

Terrified of breakage

Terrified of breakage

Whatever you do bring flowers

The password?……Friend

Fields of memory
Powerful sun
The children go to sleep

They look like mints on a pillow

Poetry is not forced

A true seducer
He had a glow like wine

Where petals fall

Passions and dreams

Child abuse?
They are Innocents

‘Gleams a spark
Passion in the dark’-Carolyn Kizer

‘The flesh of the poet’-Carolyn Kizer

Garden of birth
Serenity of earth

The carousel of love
A gentle dove

A collage of stars
In my wardrobe!

Washes us apart

Day of prayer
Love and care

The blessed falls
A secret happiness

Song of the free
Mystic harmony

It’s all about the bum!

‘When youth and pleasure meet’-Lord Byron

The playful spray of a humpback whale

Parting song
I reach out my hand to yours

‘He loved the brook’s soft sound’-John Clare

‘Let the warm love in’-John Keats

‘I hold it towards you’-John Keats

Schizophrenia and the ‘Wished for’ years

A golden glare and a smile

‘To the tingling stars’-Lord Tennyson

‘Singer of the beautiful’-Ebenezer Jones

‘One aim,one business,one desire’-Matthew Arnold

Idea

‘The Sunset bar’

I feel to weak to mend

Mystery of the blue
When will I meet you?

Orion of light

A magic memory
Kissed me tenderly

Beauty,beauty,beauty,beauty,truly

The Angels came
Little flower of love

Angry waves are coming towards me

‘Puts heart in the earth’-Philip Bourk Marston

Do it with the eyes
Open up your skies

I gift of rest
I love my sleep

‘She took the berries with her hand,
And the love with her sweet eyes’-Francis Thompson

I stopped at Mountain brook

‘Inside my brain a dull tom-tom begins’-T’S’Eliot

Invitation to the dance
Waiting





No comments:

Post a Comment