Friday 8 July 2016

Glorious Reef

The glorious reef
Under magical sun leaf

You could call me
The girl in the cellar
Wanting to sing a cappella
Wanting to compose a belter

Dancing to the piano
And that Robin Hood crossbow

Feeling depressed is like
When every drop touches you

An American ‘hard gum’ (Someone strong)

As a teen I was obsessed with appearance
Like I had to go through clearance
Looking good for puppy love

The honest way

Be my friend the honest way
Be my love the honest way

Marshmallow man
I need a slimming plan

Of the night
Stars,streetlights and slappers!

Simple as a first kiss
I whisper I love you
You kiss me I want you

A persistent twinkle
He would need a persistent twinkle

‘American Beauty’ film
What it means to be spiritually awake

Spiritual connection

In search of something
Something to make me feel alive
My true love to arrive

The only thing on this page is a tear stain
Silent words are streaming down my face
Silent words are rolling down my face

When it feels like too much
My future,do I have a future?
Am I not going through enough?

I have demons
Will you be my key man?

‘Rainfalls in every life
But rainbows,bluebirds,spring,
Babies or God lift up our hearts’-U.A.Farthorpe

The loveliness of beans
Heinz beans

Wise,beautiful,brave
His hands were a touch of crystal

Freedom is air on a boat

‘Then you rose into my life
Like a promised sunrise’-Maya Angelou

Star Jasmine
I love a huggin!

‘I may cry and I will die,
But my spirit is the soul of every spring,
Watch for me and you will see
That I’m present in the songs that children sing’-Maya Angelou

Woman work?

‘I’ve got the children to tend
The clothes to mend
The floor to mop
The food to shop
Then the chicken to fry
The baby to dry
I got company to feed
The garden to weed
I’ve got the shirts to press
The tots to dress’-Maya Angelou

Kissy little girl
Beautiful world

‘In the heat of the sun,
The cool of the moon’-Maya Angelou

‘Licorice sky ‘-Maya Angelou

‘I was once a sinner man
Living unsaved and wild
Taking my chances in a dangerous world,
Putting my soul on trial.
Because of your mercy,
Falling down on me like rain,
Because of your mercy,
When I die I’ll live again
Let us humbly say,
Thankyou for this day.
I want to thank you’-Maya Angelou

‘I met a Lady poet
Who took for inspiration
Coloured birds and whispered
Words a lover’s hesitation’-Maya Angelou

‘My life ain’t heaven
But it sure ain’t hell’-Maya Angelou

‘At home the book selves connected heaven and earth’-Lisel Mueller

Sunset

The sun’s sweet red glaze and
The Tasmanian tribe

Summer drinks
Dream work
A secret letter

A faint glow on the water
Quite a emoter

‘Feeling,having,knowing,holding’-Lisel Mueller

Fluttering dress and Umbrella

‘French horn player believes in
Enormous golden snails’-Lisel Mueller

I wish you
A thousand Angel golden hands

The snow
A purple carpet like lavender

‘The wish and the world’-Lisel Mueller

‘A woman who refuses to turn her back on the past
And is changed to salt’-Lisel Mueller

‘With the blue thread of the river
by which we grew up.
The green smear of the woods
We first made love in.
The yellow city we thought was our future’-Lisel Mueller

Fashion thin
Nervous wings

A poems darkness
And the fluid dream

‘I should be dancing with happiness’-Lisel Mueller

‘The answer in the sky or the sand’-Lisel Mueller
A dream of arrival
My true love’s arrival

A waterfall rolling down your satin lips

‘There is something purer about it’-Gwen Harwood


No comments:

Post a Comment