Friday 17 June 2016

Song pieces together

Song

Pieces together
Your love is forever
You light my eyes like sunny weather
Everything is better

You tickle me like a feather
Make me laugh like I have never laughed before

Book sweeping

Swept off my feet

A yummy summer salad

‘My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky’-William Wordsworth

Leaps and springs
To be a child again

‘Your memory is a friend’-William Wordsworth

Dreams of flowers and the prettiest letter

‘There is comfort in the strength of love’-William Wordsworth

Happy birds
Cheerful flower

‘Lift me,guide me,high and high
To thy banqueting-place in the sky’-William Wordsworth

‘The cock is crowing,
The stream is flowing,
The small birds twitter,
The lake doth glitter,
The green field sleeps in the sun’-William Wordsworth

‘Fair trees and gorgeous flowers’-William Wordsworth

‘The attraction of a country in romance’-William Wordsworth

‘Scorn not the sonnet:with this key Shakespeare unlocked his heart’-William Wordsworth

‘A ray of fancy still survives’-William Wordsworth

In harmony
A tender memory

Washing the windows
Adds to the gleam

‘The rainbow comes and goes,
And lovely is the rose’-William Wordsworth

Blue-sky thinking
Arms both linking
We sat on the edge of the pier

I love you more than a trinket box
I love you more than a cherry on top

I love you more than diamond light
I love you more than blackberry night

I love you more than all the sand
I love you more than any rock band

I love you more than a tropical drink
I love you more than a cheeky wink

Blue -sky thinking
Let’s get the drinks in

Let’s go ton the beach
Eat a whole peach

Let’s buy a paddling pool
The sun make s our eyes jewel

Let’s buy an ice cream
Close our eyes in a diary dream

Let’s go on a bike ride
Or dip our feet in the tide

Let’s have a bbq,toast marshmallows,
Just one or two
Let’s cut the green grass
Refill our wine glass

Let’s have a water fight
Run and laugh in sunlight

Let’s go and have a ice pop
Roll up our shorts
Tie a know in our tops!!

Blue-sky thinking
Blue-ocean swimming
Karoke singing
Cocktail drinking

Let’s go on holiday and pretend to have superpowers,get sunburned on the beach and take cold showers.
Wear glitter and four inch heels,hoping your tan doesn’t all peel.Let’s dance at the club,
Watch football at the pub,give our skin a rub with sun cream.
Let’s jump in the pool,light up like a jewel and break all the rules,night swimming.
Let’s drink some shots,climb the DJ’s box and avoid being arrested by the cops!
Let’s meet people from all over the country and order a curry,be free from all worry.
Let’s go to the local Mc Donalds and try ‘their’ McFlurry!
Let’s go on a speed boat,have bacon and eggs for breakfast with runny yokes.
Let’s feast on tapas and vino and drink
Ice cold frappuccinos!!

Friday Night

Forgotten and I still hate my bottom
It’s summer and I am still fat
I wrap myself in pure cotton
But no-one wants to chat

I miss dancing,glancing

But it always felt disappointing, unsupported
Trend setting school kids

Now I am writing and it can be exciting
When everything is quiet I can tell the truth

One day,the one will walk through the door,a shop door,a pub door,a club door.

I imagine kissing with the jukebox playing,lighting up the whole room.





No comments:

Post a Comment