Friday 17 June 2016

Child

Child takes off the dog’s collar
The little horror!

Child put’s a worm in my tea
The little monkey!

Child empty’s the tissue box
Keeps taking their socks off!

Child keeps climbing the settee
Keeps touching the TV

One minute a child has a meltdown
The next,they are acting like clown

Child draws a work of art on the wall
Leaves out their toys so you could trip or fall

Child get’s you with a water gun
You run round the garden!

Child eats all the cake mixture
Doesn’t mind having a picture

Child draws on a sleeping parent
Goes in the jewellery box,make-up and fragrance

Child gets ice cream all over their face,
They don’t care,they love the taste!

Child brings in all the mud
Then they promise to be good

Child fills the washing up bowl with too many bubbles
Then promises to be no trouble

Child hides away some shoes
It’s the sign of terrible twos!

Child brings in a small mouse
Into the summerhouse

Child does a wee in a cupboard
To make sure they are remembered

Child high on sugar
Misbehaving for their father and mother

Child steals icing off a cake
Closes their eyes but stays awake

Child says they ‘walked up a Mountain’ with a backpack
Fed bread to the ducks at the pond,quack,quack!

Child unlocks the front gate
Just wants to join their playmates!

I want to paint waves

Into the good
You are a purple sky

Please don’t tell me another death story

A kind of flower
Summer bloom

Romance on the park
Give me your coat if it rain’s hard
There’s sun,there’s sand,there’s spark
A rainbows arch

‘The piled gold clouds’-Philip Larkin

‘Talking in bed
An emblem of two people being honest’-Philip Larkin

‘What will survive of us is love’-Philip Larkin

‘I love you like I never loved anyone before
When you call my heart stops beating
Then I open the door
Then I see you I stop bleeding’-Daniel Ingham

A high leaper
A dedicated dreamer

‘The pretty little stream crystal clear in the spring’-Katie Bevon

My poppy hero

‘They risk their lives to protect us
To keep us from harm.
We honour and respect them
Their strong,solid charm’-Matthew Wilkinson

A letter from a soldier
I just want to hold ya

The beautiful twilight
The charming reef

Friends don’t care what you look like or wear
They will stay with me until the end,they don’t care about my trend

With great care
He undressed me

Love can be the start

‘Autumn leaves fall to the ground
Orange,red,brown
Crisp to the sound’-Catherine Stewart

‘Chocolate Fountain’

‘I saw it there,staring at me,
Surrounded by all kinds of gorgeous sweets
Like a waterfall falling into the sea
The melting chocolate went well with my treats’-Laura Dixon

Christmas is the heart of you

The fun fair is the heart of you

Skittles rainbow chews

The happiness of a gift

Cereal,children’s dessert
A big bowl of fun

I just have to glare!
‘The marshmallow clouds,
A perfect picture’-Matthew Alpin

New promises at dawn
The sun’s out,it feel’s warm

‘Physical adoration’

It’s market day
It’s sweetie day!

‘Happiness tastes like marshmallows in hot chocolate!’-Anon

I love music
Especially the piano
And a pretty song!

Love

‘If a kiss was a raindrop,I’d send you showers,
If a hug was a second,I’d send you hours,
If a smile was water,I’d send you a sea,
If love was a person,I’d send you me’-Clare Taylor

Happy family fun
Picking a spot on the beach

Waves of electricity on a velvet train

‘Bright as flame’-Lucille Clifton

‘An ocean of marvellous things’-Lucille Clifton

‘The lord of language field and sky’-Lucille Clifton







No comments:

Post a Comment