Friday 17 June 2016

Angel Wings

Angel Wings

With Angel wings behind me
I will ride my bike

With Angel wings behind me
I will learn to swim

With Angel wings behind me
I will write my name

With Angel wings behind me
I will count to ten

With Angel wings behind me
I will make you a special card

With Angel wings behind me
I will make you a play-doh heart

With Angel wings behind me
I will share my sweets

With Angel wings behind me
I will hold your hand

With Angel wings behind me
I will learn about God

With Angel wings behind me
I will score a goal

With Angel wings behind me
I will give you a goodnight kiss

‘This oriole morning’-Marie Ponsot

‘Cloud -airy,wet,photogenic’-Marie Ponsot

A clear brook spring beauty

‘Clouds:are they all soundless’-Marie Ponsot

‘The infinite air of imagination’-Marie Ponsot

On the beach and in touch with the sky

‘Caramel days of youth’-Maya Angelou

Words of gold?
I am waiting

‘It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet’
I’m a woman phenomenally’-Maya Angelou

‘Sun rays and seawaves’-Maya Angelou
‘All my body burning’-Maya Angelou

‘You may write me down in history
With your bitter,twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt,
But still,like dust,I’ll rise’-Maya Angelou

‘Big ghosts in a cloud’-Maya Angelou

‘Thankyou,Lord
I want to thank you ,Lord
For life and all that’s in it
Thank you for the day
And for the hour and for the minute’-Maya Angelou

‘The largest pot shines with happiness’-Maya Angelou

‘Home’

2 characters

A:Do you know what I miss?
Heinz tomato soup,
A big bowl of comfort,tomato soup

A:Do you know what else?
A roast lamb dinner with roast potatoes
Followed by custard and crumble for dessert!

A:Do you know what I don’t miss?
Rain.Rain when you’re put out the washing and gone out to do the shopping.
Coming in wet through.

B:Arhh,for me it would be fish and chips,Cornish pasties and real Cadburys chocolate!
Sometimes the sun does come out and you can go for walks among trees,animals and flowers.
The Great British Countryside!

A:Oh well,we will have to settle for cocktails by the bar and swimming pool!
The smell of sun cream and the sound of the waves!

Far undersea
There are monstrous battles
Seascape with corals

‘My hands
Where they touch you,create small inhabited islands’-Margaret Atwood

Orange collisons

Island of cool

Queen of the termites

Lilac bud
My Nan is a lilac bud

Unwell
I must confront my Angel

‘A slow collapse of petals’-Margaret Atwood

A moonmark
Soft as marshmallows

Sonnet 12 lines

I write you a letter and filled it with petals
So when you opened it my heart would come out

Then they turned into butterflies
And your face found it magical

I drew you a picture of an Angel standing over
To  care and protect you among the clouds

I gave you a love token,round and gold,
To hold and remember
I gave you a curl of a my hair

I dreamed you would dance with me at a ball
I dreamed of delightful dining and
Sycamore wings flying through the sky

I made a blissful bedroom,warm and delicate
Looked out of the window and
I felt you,I felt you

We burn and glow when we are holding each other

‘Any Scot worth his salt likes a wee dram of malt’-Roger McGough

‘Ever hear a newt play the flute?
Practising underwater the classics and pop
See the bubbles burst into music at the top’-Roger McGough

‘Do you have any pet peeves?
I have a pet peeve,his name is spot’-Roger McGough

Back from holiday tanned
Will I get his attention?

Literature is fun

The badness of the world
And the beginning of good

Delicate with squirrels,always

In the warm wind we feel alive

The purple ‘Spotlight’

Jesus universal and true

‘The white horses of the waves
Raced the black horses of the clouds’-David Gascoyne

At college there was no lighted inn
Sonnets landing at the airport

This human destiny
You are killing me

‘The twilight of bus stations’-Martin Espada

Giving him the butterfly eye

‘Haku mele’-to compose a song

‘And the sky,the sky that seems eternal
And so full of fire,
The sky is full of lies
Stars burnet out centuries ago’-Jean Starr

Art of Georgia O’Keefe

Rainlike see through pebbles

‘Dreams lying under the surface’-Mary Oliver

Sea rising like breathing lungs
I am under it’s spell

The fabric of dawn
Hair shining like honey

Mysterious crop circles
Are we alone?

Drums -to the end!

Song

A little pretty song
Some words to carry on
I want you to feel as fond as I do

I kept your picture close
Like smiling along the coast
You made me shine the most

I do a caramel swirl and I feel
Like a little girl when I am with you

I want to tell the world,
I feel so unravelled
I stand tall and unrivalled

Laughing,touching my hair
Sitting right there,towards you

A seashell in my room on the windowsill
I listen to the sea

Sonnet -means-little song



No comments:

Post a Comment