Friday 17 June 2016

The touch me spot

The touch me spot

Deans song Lyrics

There is no hope for us
The world is dark,unjust
And they talk of war
Unlike anything we have seen before
Millions of people die
All in a blink of an eye
Because of the words of men
Many lives will come to an end

The missiles are flying in,
Taking life and limb
Running through the night
Running through the night
To escape the blast,in the
Tridents path.

‘Dazzlingly pretty’-Peter Norman

Of real note
I believe there is a God out there

‘Black plastic bags seen swirling waywardly in ,life’s great winds,
Like some forsaken children’s kites without controlling strings’-Bill Guy

To the next days battle

Children’s book title ‘Fudge’

‘Patch-work quilted fields below just like a blanket’-Bill Guy

Passion fully declared

Purple glory

Ghost flower

Little girl dreaming of a baby grand piano to play,
Like a heavenly star

‘I am in New York on a flying blueberry’-Anon

A flowery tale brings a deep love for life

‘Huge cloudy symbols of romance’-John Keats

‘Come to the edge
We might fall.
It’s too high!
Come to the edge!
So they came
And he pushed and they flew’-Christopher Logue

Children,listen to song of beach pebbles

Stars and torches,a child’s smile

That sunset and the most beautiful silence

‘A soft expectation of birds’-Audre Lorde

‘Dresses made of music’-Audre Lorde

‘I dream of Alice Walker her tears on my shoulder’-Audre Lorde
Sunset colours
And a letter to treasure

Learning to be a love-poet

‘Luminous nights’-Fleur Adcock

‘The moonlight musical’-Fleur Adcock

‘Faced with mountains,I remember him’-Fleur Adcock

‘Productions in the sky’-Fleur Adcock

Friends life long
Like birdsong

‘Hills and atmosphere’-Fleur Adcock

‘He is my bright sea-bird on the rocky beach’-Fleur Adcock

Watching on a pleasure cruise

‘A castle for everyman’-Fleur Adcock

‘The water speaks from the rocks’-Fleur Adcock

Are we too human?
No,its beautiful

Writing class exercise

Walking along with a torch,looking for someone,
Woman disappears,light ahead,trees moving.
Man runs to the light to save women
But all the trees fall in his path

Monologue

Remember me?I’m the girl that fell hopelessly.The girl that watched through the hedge and climbed the trees.
Remember me?We met at the bottom of the garden and you kept away the bee’s.
We played on the swings and the slides,went on bike rides,enjoying the skies.
Do you remember?Those days I bought you an ice cream and that day I broke my little finger playing catch.Do you remember our first football match?

Remember the days we would play pool,wishing you were at my school.
I invited you up to my room,gave you kisses and dreamed of the moon.
We shone our torch all around,I showed you seashells I had found.
We went on the piano and played chopsticks,you showed me your box of magic tricks.
You rung my door bell and I jumped into bliss,passed you a little bag of red lips.

Do you remember holding hands on the park,protecting me from the monsters and the dog’s that barked?Playing in the sandpit,our mothers passing us a biscuit.
Do you remember when we got chicken pocks?
That we helped each other tell the time and giggled hiding in a box!
Do you remember that water fights?Running after me on sunny nights?

(Video reveals hospital bed?

These memories help me to sleep like a mother and fathers kiss.
They say there isn’t a cure,feels like God is just sitting there.
My hair is no longer long and brown,I feel like a child laughing at a clown.
I pray to God don’t take my mind,teach me to remain kind.
I don’t mind if you don’t know what to say.Just be by my side and give me your day.
I really don’t like hospital food,get me McDonalds and some caramel chews!
I’ve been thinking about my will.Who will get the ornaments on the windowsill?
Who will get the antiques?Who will get the bills?!
I have music,poetry books,dvd’s so share them out as you please and remember me when
The birds are in the trees.

My Bucket List

Today I will

Pick some flowers
Walk the meadow for hours

Take that leap into the water
Go to the sweetshop for a quarter

Today I will bake some cookies
And be lucky,eating gummy bears,yummy

See the world at night,from a space centre,all the light
Watch the skies carefully placed with stars and butterflies.

Give the homeless some hot soup
Start writing a best selling book

Search Britain for a chocolate fountain
Find the perfect Wedding,outing

Join a New York gospel choir
Sing with Angel’s,build a log fire

‘Little Love’

Little girl makes a cup of tea
The little love
Little boy passes the paper
The little love
Little girl combs her hair
The little love
Little boy does a dance
The little love
Little girl rides her bike
The little love
Little boy dreams of stars
The little love
Little girl makes a plasticine house
The little love
Little boy learns ‘Octopus’
The little love
Little girl wears a summer bonnet
The little love
Little boy reads his book on trucks
The little love


No comments:

Post a Comment