Thursday 22 December 2016

Butterflies

Butterflies

Purple-shot
Peacock butterfly
Map butterfly

A spiral of an apple
I want to drop five pounds

A childhood ghost

My Mountain Time

Resting like a cookie
No wonder my stomach folds!

Cause it was true love
That took me up above

You take me there
I don’t mean to stare

A nice nude?
Biscuits and chocolate
Don’t think I’ll ever get my body insured!

I am breaking
All the waving
  
Under a 100 pairs of shoes
Fooling myself buying unhealthy foods
Please tell me some good news
I’m trying to put together the clues

To make me pretty
I stand under
‘The snowflake waltz’-James Michie

Of  a Fern (living in Tasmania)

Summer daisies at my feet
Unicorn sky

‘Fill your head with magic dreams’-Sue Hardy-Dawson

Thankyou Lord for funny people

Do you know I feel this way
My heart is yours,don’t play
I want to shower you with gifts on a sleigh
Feel your kisses as we lay

Christmas day
Christmas pud
Christmas lights in the neighbourhood
Let’s be good!

‘The wonderment of all’-Ernest Lawrence Thayer

As large as alone
Magic fruit
A new delight

Advent of trust
A great man

Perfume called ‘Follow me’
Have you ever followed a butterfly?

Smile at cartoons
Beautiful balloons
Up and up together

Some company
Purple is the dream

‘A full moon rising like a giant pearl’-Karen Press

Christmas
Lindo through the window!

Back then
I could fit in a size ten
Back then
There was an aura in the evening
And now
I’m as big as alone
And now
It’s the evenings I am on my own
So,tomorrow
I’ll find a path to follow
So,tomorrow
I’ll give out my last rolo


No comments:

Post a Comment