Friday 25 November 2016

Fantastic trees

Fantastic seas
100ft trees

Christmas
Jazzing it up!

Praising the stars
Praising Orion

Flamboyant Spanish dancers

The wish to die
The wish to fly

The blooding red waves

That passionate Oasis

Sexy,you radiate the bed
Touch like a dancer

A pinecone
I want a pinecone

Floods of stars
Watching you and your guitars

It’s a way of surviving
Cool ambition

Velvet arms
Hold me in your velvet arms

Hands sliding like silk scarves
Cosmopolitan eyes
Reading a magazine

Flowering flame
Eyes around the flowering flame

A focused beam

‘Into the stray rose’-Jim Carroll

Waiting for news from the far galaxies

Looking for the secret jewels of Central park

Fragrance name ideas

‘Rainy tears’

‘Follow me’

Love-fragrance

Magic brews
Sympathetic magic

About the breeze ,tell me about the breeze

Santa, The soft lights in his eyes

Ships and sunlight
Ships and nightlight

About the clouds,tell me about the clouds

A twilight cave ,I want to find a twilight cave

Quiet as the moon I am watching you

Sunbathing
A dangerous degree

Band name idea
‘Towers of sound’















No comments:

Post a Comment