Friday 25 November 2016

Up there

Up there
The Mountains make me feel bare
The truth is guiding me there

Up there
Balloons are flying above
Looking for my true love

Notes of fire
Truth at a glance

Touch me more,Dior

Visiting the cemetery
Silence of heart

‘To shed thy weeping leaves’-Lord Byron

‘In the hues of youth’-Lord Byron

My own sweet sister

Sway the times
With a pretty rhyme

Intellectual fire
Children and the mighty light

A variety of scents
They make good presents

Internet
The World Awake

‘In worship of an echo’-Lord Byron

A fairy city

‘To bloom along the fairyland’-Lord Byron

Sea glancing
Summer luxury

New Years Eve
The hope of better years
With lots of beers!

Birdsong
Awakes the world

The Fat One

Church camp showers
School gym showers
Swimming pool showers
I am haunted

These are the words I feel
I’m going to make it real!

The distance sparkling
Santa is getting ready for a sparkling distance

Nan and Grandad
An olden tale

The Thick One

Taking exams,the thick one
Fractions,the thick one

Angelic nature
Hand in hand united

Femininely raging!
PMT!

Eyelids and soft dreams
I watch him sleep

The old human,God

Tree lights
How they sparkle
Your eyes swim

Santa sets off,it is a beautiful sky

Looking at the Christmas lights
All the stars of heaven

The tree is like a paradise

Jewellery
My heart is feminine

The sweet south
Compassion and a bed

Travelling in
The doctor’s direction,again

To get paid for being creative

The girl with the locks
It’ like she’s in a room full of clocks
Ticktock
The sea is splashing against the rocks

Modaling a swirl of garments


No comments:

Post a Comment