Friday 25 November 2016

A sweetie and a cutie

A sweetie and a cutie
Fine emotion
Ragtime couple
Here’s hoping your real leather
You’ll stick around in terrible weather

Full health

I don’t want to be on the top shelf
I don’t want to be hard to reach
I just want peace

As a child
I dreamt of a treasure chest
Not school tests!

Will you carry me?
Said the sleepy child
Will you carry me?
For the next mile?
Will you carry me?
I shall sleep with a smile

Will you carry me?
When I become your wife?
Wil you carry me?
If I’m fighting for my life?

No baby
The leaves how fallen to the ground
My tummy is no longer round
But there is no baby

The room is ready,there’s a teddy in the cot
But there is no baby

I think she lives as an Angel
I find it so painful
I kneel down at her grave
Tend to her flowers
I don’t want her to fade

When I am in church,I feel very hurt
Children are singing and my heart doesn’t work

At Christmas I light a candle
Dream of bouncing her on my knee,dandle
Sometimes I wish she would take my hand
We could be together as I planned
But God left me in the sand
As the waves took her away

Rest your head
Close your eyes
Come to bed
Make me sigh

I thought I’d be married with kids by now
I thought I’d be singing and writing somehow
But I don’t have a job,a husband,my own home or child
I’m on the crosstrainer for 10 miles
I wish I had a career and a figure
I have so many grey hairs
I ‘m watching magpies flying in pairs

Do I sleep or go under water?
Do l eat or find my feet like I want to?
Do I cry or continue to look up high?
Do I speak and seem mad?
Or remain silent and sad?

I want to go where you go
I want to touch what your touch
I want to breathe what you breathe
Because I love you so much

I want to hold each hand
And kiss you at the bus stand
Run my fingers through your wet hair and hold my stare

I want to light some candles and make a path
Make you laugh

If I had a body
Would there be somebody?
If I had blond hair
Would there be somebody there?
If I had the longest legs?
Would there be somebody I could wed?
If I had the smallest waist
Would there be someone that craved a taste?

Everyone loves
The coffee maker

Everyone loves a superwaiter
They make you laugh and pay
Attention to your table!

Everyone loves a star painter
The room is made purple
Ready for your Angel

Everyone lives a sensational assistant
The que goes down way faster than expected

It’s night time
The moon is kind
Let’s stay inside by the fire
It’s night time
The stars are all fine
Let’s go to bed and aspire



No comments:

Post a Comment