Friday 25 November 2016

I care about you

I care about you
I can’t be without you
I want to shout you to stay

I want to know all about you
All the colours of you

Keep me warm with your wings
Give me the courage to be bright and sing

Someone to cuddle up
That doesn’t want to fuck you up
Kiss you and love you up
So many want to be ‘the slut’

Notes of velvety caramel on the piano
Children’s original beans

A situation that is ‘so no’!

I don’t want gold
I would rather hold you
I don’t want cold
I would rather console you

You are my centrefold
My hope,my survival

Child memory Diarylea
Adult memory Chemistry

The mirror and the killer
Those dam cologne fillers

A scary ride
It’s not romantic or kind
Going round and round
I’ll just stand by the side
A scary wave
Too high you swim for a cave
I wish I could friend a mermaid

A scary noise can be
Fireworks and thunder
Bang!Bang!Bang!
You become a runner!

A scary old Victorian house
I can hear a little mouse
The paintings have moving eyes
The lights are flickering and the floor is like ice

Smoking and sitting on the windowsill
I look up at the sky and I wonder
Did I catch your eye?
Did you go home thinking of me?
Hoping to see me next time?

A Roman bloodbath
I can feel every sword
Every knife,every attack

Guitar on the wall
I can hear the birdcall
The sound of the piano
It makes me fall
Singing,jamming,dreaming,stars

Bad luck and negativity
I know they won’t believe me
15 years I haven’t been free
Still thinking about the sea

The snow comes falling and I think of you
There’s stars in the sky
Angels coming by and I think of you
There’s tinsel on the wall
Dreams of meeting Noel and I think of you
There’s lights on the tree
We are singing merrily  and I think of you ,just you

Boxes of chocolate
Glasses of wine
Handfuls of peanuts
We hear the church chime

‘A perfect cry’-Hart Crane
‘Broken eyes’-Hart Crane

This Christmas
I will wrap up just nice
Say thankyou for Jesus Christ

This Christmas
I will eat marshmallows and gingerbread
Stay out in the snow till my face turns red

This Christmas
I will be as happy as a child
Looking at lights
Counting down the days and nights

This Christmas
I hope to make everyone smile
Have a toast to Christmas songs and rhyme

This Christmas
I dream of true love
Skating on a ice rink
With wings of a turtledove





No comments:

Post a Comment